overworked.

(yeah Stanley is mute, nothing much to say, SO ENJOY!!!)

Narrator wasnt taking any breaks from the story, or working on it. He was working on a new ending.

Stanley was left alone in the office. He could do anything he wanted.

He was running around, kicking things, ruining everything around him, sitting and thinking about litellary anything.
He was bored.

Stanley heard narrator saying something under his nose.

"Well Stanley, you look bored. Arent you happy you got some time alone?" Narrator sounded very tired, but tried to sound positive.

'no. you sound tired.'

"Well yes Stanley, im a little tired, but i can spawn something if you want, if youre bored."

'no thanks. You are overworking for that ending.'

"Maybe. And what about it?"

'rest?'

"No?"

'yes?'

" God dammit Stanley! Youre not gonna boss me around what to do!" Narrator sounded very angry. Stanley clearly pissed him off.

'just rest.'

"Stanley, no! Stop telling me what to do!"

'for me?'

...

There was an awkward silence between them

...

"Um.."

Narrator didnt knew what to say. He was thinking, deeply.

'for me, please?'

"Alright alright. Just-
...
Stop nagging me with that."

Narrator got up, and went to his bedroom. He sat down at his bed, and layed down. Without even realizing, after some minutes he falled asleep.

Stanley could hear him snoring. He sat down at a corner, and soon enough, falled asleep too.

_____________________________________________

SO UM YEAH, A FAST ONE IG?? I DONT LIKE IT (like all of my shots) BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT😭😭

261 words!