WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-13

EPISODE 13
Priya POV

Priya: mom…
Mrs Surupa: what mom?? Do you even know what's going on in here???
Priya: but mom..yn has already said that she'll leave after giving birth to the baby…

Mrs Surupa: she is still a childish girl…she has gone mad and she accepted it but I'm not mad to accept this…no matter what yn and taehyung will get married…

Priya: but they don't love each other….
Tae: i love her…
Priya: what???
Tae: yes Priya…I'm sorry but i love her truly…i have fallen for her a long ago…

Priya: how can you love her tae…how is that Even possible…
Mrs Surupa: remember Priya yours and taehyungs marriage is an arranged marriage…if you guys fell in love with eachother then they will too…

Priya: but mom…
Mrs Surupa: no buts…just be ready the divorce papers will be here by day after tomorrow…. Yn get ready we'll be going to hospital for check up….

I immediately went up as i couldn't control my self anymore…

Yn POV
Yn: o-ohk mom…
Tae: I'll drop you guys there…
Mrs Surupa: not only dropping you should be with her in the hospital too..
Tae: sure aunty….

Everyone went to their respected room and here me and tae were here in the living he slowly came and hugged…

Tae: why didn't you told me before…
Yn: i thought you need some time..i was scared…
Tae: why?? Are you scared of me???
Yn: no after watching you and Priya together…i thought you need some time to accept me ….

Tae: i already told you everything…and I'm really sorry if I made feel in that way ..my intentions were never to hurt you…I'm really sorry baby…forgive me…

Yn: hmm buy me an ice cream 🍨…then I'll accept your forgiveness….
Tae: is that soo..ohkk then I'll get you the ice cream…you can eat anything….
Yn: yaaayyy let's gooo….

TIME SKIP
IN THE HOSPITAL…

Doctor: congratulations you are 5 weeks pregnant…
Yn: thank you doctor…
Doctor: and I'll suggest you some diet make sure you follow them….
Yn: sure…
Doctor: don't eat papaya and pineapple…it's not good for the baby…walk atleast 15 mins and max 30 mins a day….

Yn: ohkk doctor…
Doctor: don't take much junk food…it's better to eat veggies…you must take calcium tablets too…I'll give you a prescription get those medicines for you .. and one more thing you should come for monthly checkup…

Tae: sure doc…I'll take care of it…thank you…

We came out to see mom waiting outside…
Mrs Surupa: what doctor said??
Yn: mom you are a doctor too..you know and still you are asking 🙄…
Mrs Surupa: even though I am a doctor iam a mother too…and i should think as mother now more than a doctor…

Yn: she gave me some diet and some prescription…i need to follow them…
Tae: let's go aunty..and we should also buy some ice cream…
Yn: yeah yeahh ice cream 😁…

Tae POV
We just now came home and immediately yn started to eat another ice cream this was her 3rd one…hmm she is really a foodie…i went up to my room to get freshen up too see Priya was sleeping….

She looked very tired her eyes were puffy her nose was red…i feel bad for her but i can't do anything…i care for her..but i realised caring for someone is not love…

I went into the washroom to get a warm shower…

2 DAYS LATER…
Priya POV
I just now came home from my office to see everyone were sitting on the couch…

Mr Surupa: come here Priya…
Priya: what's wrong dad???
Mrs Surupa: the divorce papers are ready tae has already signed it… and you should sign too…

Priya: tae you signed it??
Tae: yes Priya i did…
Priya: don't you love me anymore???
Tae: i never love you Priya…i just thought that im in love with you…i just care for you…caring for a person is totally different from loving a person and yes i can proudly say that h love yn…

PRIYA: OHH IS THAT SOO??? WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO DIVORCE…HOW CAN YOH BOTH GET MARRIED???

TO BE CONTINUED…

hello people what's up….hope you like this part and sorry for the Daley…please do vote and follow I'm working hard 🥺🙏❤️

WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें