WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-5

Episode 5
Appu POV
I got to know that shashank did something wrong as taehyung called me and told me about the whole situation i quickly came out of the church to the rooms… i went to taehyung's room and saw her lying unconscious on the bed… taers formed in my eyes, i went to her and took her hand into my hand and started caressing as i started crying…this is all bcuz of my stupid idea i never thought shashank would do this, just then taehyung said…..
Tae: doctor said it would be good if we take her on a trip and also said that she has a could have a very bad past and that past triggered her now…
Appu: past??? What past? As much as i know she doesn't have any traumatic past…
Tae: i don't know but this is what the doctor said..
Appu: tae can you do me a favour plss..
Tae: what is it?..
Appu: plss take her on a trip i wanted to buy my mother in law is very strict she won't allow me to go anywhere…
Tae: Noo plss i can't bear with her nonsense…and what about Priya i can't live her alone there..
Appu: I'll talk with Priya plss taehyung she is really sensitive and she has been raised up by her parents as a delicate petal u begg you for this taehyung…
Tae: okayy okayy.now stop it I'll take her to Paris…
Appu: thank you so much taehyung…
Tae: it's okay can you please pack her stuff
Appu: yeah sure I'll do it you don't worry….

Yn POV
I got up now and saw i was in a room i don't know who's it was i sat on bed… I'm having a heavy headache right then someone entered the i saw it was taehyung he was in bathroom all the time…
Tae: you up?? Go get fresh up we are going??
Yn: okk… and, taehyung…
Tae: what??
Yn:. Thank You so much for saving… i thought it was the end of my life…i never knew he was such a pervert…
Tae: see yn should never ever give leniency even if he or she is close to you we can't believe anybody….trust me and just don't…
Yn: what about you then?? You said should not give liniency and now telling me to trust you…
Tae: get ready it's getting latee….
Yn:YAAHHH you should answer meee
Tae: stop your nonsense and pack your stuff…

He left the room… suddenly i remember all those incidents that happened few hours ago i never thought he would do this how can he even think of it… i always wanted him to be my friend but he… then my past hit me hard the same thing  he totally changed my life… tears started to build in my eyes… i got up from bed and went to the washroom to get fresh up…

FEW HOURS LATER
Tae POV
We are now in my private jet she doesn't know that we are heading to Paris she is still thinking that we are going to Korea i don't want to tell her… the thing is what was her past Priya also didn't mention anything about that though…
Tae: yn…
Yn: hmmm…
Tae: Did you had any break up in your past life..
Yn: noo not at all i have never been into a relationship… and why are you asking that??
Tae: nothing just asking… did you went through any depression???
Yn: what happened to you Mr Kim?? Why are you asking all these questions suddenly??
Tae: just answer me yn??did you??
Yn: ohkk noo Mr Kim i didn't went through any break up either through depression.. happy??
Tae:then do you have any past kinfld of triggering you??
Yn: w-what?? N-no t-aeh-yug w-what are y-you ta-talking about??
Tae: if there is nothing then why are you stuttering??
Yn: i said noo… now stop irritating me with you nonsense questions…
Tae: tell me yn tell me if something is bothering you open up yourself with me..
Yn: what if you are also one of them??
I don't trust anyone nor even myself in this matter…
Tae: in which matter??
Yn: stop it tae don't act too smart…you are trying to get ur answer but it's not gonna happen…
She went to the bedroom section… i was confused she do has a really bad past but she is not opening herself up..what should I do… thinking this i drifted into my sleep…

4 HOURS LATER
Tae POV
I just now woke up it's almost 12 hrs from Busan to Paris it's a quicte long journey i still need some sleep then i went towards the bedroom section only to see yn on bed reading a book then i was about to go back but she called me..
Yn: taehyung…
Tae: hm..
Yn: you can sleep here if you want as there is only one bed we can share.. i don't have any objection…
Tae: are you sure??
Yn: yes..but taehyung can I ask you something??
Tae: hmm
Yn: why is it taking soo much time to go to Korea from Busan i t won't take much time right??
Tae: we are just taking the long route that's it…
Yn: but why??
Tae: will you shut up and sleep now I'm tired…
Yn: okk okk 😑

Then i laid on the bed yn was on the other side she was also trying to sleep as i was tired i slept again

AT PARIS
Yn POV
I woke up a hour ago we landed here in Korea but i really don't which route this was it took really long then i heard the announcement..
Captain: we have safely landed in Paris… we can board out now…
Yn: WHATT??? PARIS??? WTF?

Tae was in bathroom he came out then i went to him and shouted…
Yn: WTF IS THI MR KIM?? WHY ARE WE IN THE PARIS???
Tae: yahh why are you shouting stop shouting

I was stepping near to him while shouting then he pinned me to the bathroom door…

TAE: STOP SHOUTING AND ONEMORE THING YOU CAN THINK THIS AS OUR HONEYMOON 😏….
YN: W-WHAT H-ONEYMOON??

"TAE: WE WILL BE FREEBIRDS HERE NO ONE CAN STOP US, WE CAN DO WHAT EVER WE WANT MAYBE WE CAN ALSO FULLFILL YOUR SISTER'S WISH GIVING HER A BABY"....

TO BE CONTINUED

Heyy guys after a longtime 💜
Vote and follow please ☺️…