WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-6

EPISODE 6
Tae POV
I said that to see her reaction… her reaction was really funny her mouth is wide open in shock but suddenly she started beating mee..

Yn: youu cheaaterr how can you do this to my cute sister…
Tae: h-heyy stop h-hittimg me first… hey youu…

She wasn't listening to me so i grabbed her wrist and again pinned her to the door..
Yn: YAHHH LEAVEE MEE YOUU CHEATERR…
Tae: Stopp shouting or else I'll kiss you…

She stop shouting.. then i leave her hand and took my luggage, started heading out side…she too took her luggage and started running behind me…

We came out then she asked…
Yn: would you mind explaining Mr Kim??
Tae: nothing just doc told me to take you out for a trip and we are gonna stay here for few days..
Yn: are you serious?? What about Priya how can we leave her there all alone??
Tae: i told her everything she is now in india she went to meet your parents…
Yn: ohh ohkk then let's gooo…

We took our car and went to the hotel, i own one here so no need to worry… we both went in the manager came and bowed to me…
Tae: manager arrange two rooms immediately…
Manager: Sorry to say sir but we have only one room left now in the hotel…
Tae: WHAT?? There are not even two rooms left in this bigg fat hotel??..
Manager: sir sorry we'll inform you as soon as any room get vacancy till then plss adjust sir…
Tae: no need to make other customers to vecant… we can adjust..

Yn: WHATT?? no wayy I'm going to share a room with you..Mr arrogant…let's go to the another hotel…
Tae: this is my hotel Ms nuisance i want to stay here you can get lost if you want…
Yn: what?? Yaahh wait I'm coming too..

Yn POV
We both went up it was on the 32nd floor… i should appreciate this hotel it gives the best view ever..
Yn: Mr Kim..
Tae:, hmm
Yn: how can you sleep on the sofa??
Tae: why the fuck would i sleep on the the sofa??
Yn: well the bed mine so you should sleep on the sofa 🥱..
Tae: for you kind information Ms yn this hotel is mine so the bed is mine too.. its you who is going to sleep on the sofa not me ohkk?
Yn: noo wa—

He threw a pillow and blanket on my face..
Tae: just sleep already… i don't like to waste my time…

I took both and laid on sofa… even I'm in the Himalayas i can't find some peace of he is with me.. it my bad luck what should I do…

NEXT DAY
tae POV
I heard a thud sound so i woke up to see yn fell down from sofa.. 😹🤣🤣 it was very funny to see her facee..

Tae: hahahahaha🤣…
Yn: yahh stop laughing ohkk it's all because of you my morning got ruined…
Tae: stop being dramatic and go get ready we are going out…to the Louvre museum..

Then she went into the bathroom after her i got ready and we both headed out we thought to have breakfast before going out as this is a big hotel they do provide breakfast, lunch and dinner..

TIME SKIP
tae POV
We are now at the museum it's now afternoon I'm really hungry but here this crackhead yn is still looking around the museum

Tae: let's go yn I'm hungry…
Yn: you are sooo boring Mr Kim.. ohkk chalo let's goo..
We reached the restaurant…
Tae: what do you wanna eat??
Yn: anything…
Tae: yaahh just tell me…
Yn: i want some Indian food…
Tae: you can't find it here…
Yn: then shut your mouth and order something which is eatable…

This girl is a headache 😭… i ordered slthe food, it came and we ate it…
Kindaa yn didn't like it idk why..

Now planned to roam around the streets of Paris as there will be some small shops white can find something cute maybe…

TIME SKIP
Yn POV
It's already evening now my legs are hurting bcuz of roaming around the streets it's almost 9pm we had our dinner…

We came out of the restaurant then we started walking to the hotel as it's not soo far from the restaurant… the street was busy so many people were there…

Yn: Mr Kim… look it's an ice cream shop… will you plss get one for mee??
Tae: go get it by you self…
Yn: plss Mr Kim my legs are hurting…
Tae: no yn just go you are not a kid…
Yn: Mr arrogant.. I'll just go by myself
Tae: haa go goo…

I went into the shop and ordered the strawberry 🍓 flavour ice cream… i mostly like strawberry flavour in every… im waiting for my order now…

Tae POV
I'm waiting here since 30 mins she is still not here what is she doing… then i went into the shop to search her.. to my surprise she was not there in the shop…

Tae: excuse me… did a girl who is tall slim with black jacket on… have you seen her…
Waiter: yess sir she came here a while ago she also took her order and went out..
Tae: what??? Thanks for the information…

Where is this girl now ahhh let's call her…i called her but her phone was switched off now I'm trusfrated 🥴… i went to the random streets but she was nowhere…

What if she got kidnapped???
I was going into a street which was near to the ice cream shop then i found a cut full icecream got smashed onto the ground… i looked around to see yn's purse was there…

TAE: WHERE IS SHE?? IS SHE OK?? WHAT IF SOMEONE IS FORCING HER?? IS SHE IN DANGER?? OMG YN WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME BACK… I CAN'T BE WITHOUT YOU🥺…

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Heyy cutiess please vote and follow…
I'm working hard 🥺💪