WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-7

Episode 7
Tae POV
I went towards the alley where i found her bag… then i heard some muffled voice like someone is crying…i went following the sound… then i saw there were 4en surrounding and i can't see who is in the middle….

Then i heard some one shouted my name…then i understood it was yn and she was being forced y then….i went to them then i grabbed a boys collar…

Tae: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER YOU BASTERDS… HOW CAN YOU TOUCH HER….

I started beating the shit out of him then he grabbed my collar and shifted our position now iam under…

Guy 1: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU…. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, OR ELSE I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU..

I liked him hard in his stomach and said…

Tae: SHE IS MY WIFE UNDERSTAND AND YOU GOT SOME GUTS TO TOUCH MY WIFE…

the others ran after seeing me punching to his death i went to yn she hugged me and started crying…

Yn: t-taee… t-hey try to f-or-ce me….
Tae: shhh calm down in here ohkk calm down no one can do anything to you until I'm here with you…

Yn: why everyone w-wants to use my b-body??? Am i a toy to play…?
Tae: ynn… noo you are not a toy…and what do you mean???

Yn: it's about my past… he forced me… he ruined everything…
Tae: who is it??
Yn: m-my b- brother in law….

Tae: let's go to the hotel… we'll talk about it after reaching there..
Yn: hmm…

I carried her and we both went to the hotel room…

Yn POV
We came to the hotel and then he asked me…

Tae: now tell me yn? What were you talking about..
Yn: my brother in law tae…

FLASHBACK
11 YEARS AGO
IN INDIA….

Yn POV
Today is my birthday,it's my 11th birthday I'm soo happy today… as today is my birthday party many were invited and i was enjoying with my cousins it's now the time to cut my cake…. I did it…

Time skip
It was already night now then Ajay came to me he is my brother in law and now 18, yrs old …

Ajay: yn i have a surprise for you as today is your birthday…
Yn: is it Ajay?? What is it??
Ajay: if i tell it then what will be the surprise… come with me I'll show you…

Yn: now?? But Ajay now it's already 11pm what if something happens???
Ajay: nothing will happen I'm with you…

I went with him it was pitch dark there was an old house i went into it with him…

Yn: Ajay you said it's a surprise then where is—-

He close my mouth i wanted to shout but i can't…he first tied up my hands,he closed my  mouth with a plaster…

I really don't understand what was happening he started to remove my clothes… i went numb i couldn't think about anything…

I felt a sharp pain in my lower area… i cried… hoping that someone will come and save me from this pain… he was doing something but i don't know what it is…

The pain was severe that i passed out immediately…

NEXT DAY
Yn POV
I woke up to see myself in my bedroom..wait i was with Ajay yesterday…was that pain and everything a dream??

I thought and was about to get down the bed, i felt like my lower area and abdomen are tearing apart…

I started to cry… i couldn't explain what is it… i don't know how to complain about it to my mom… i just stopped thinking about it…

PRESENT
Yn POV
Yn: you know what taehyung.. he ruined me at the age that i don't even aware what was it…i don't even know that exists…i was devastated don't know what to do…don't know how to explain…after getting to know about what he did with me i felt that iam impure…i comitted suicide.. but i got out of it…i cried and cried… he ruined my innocence… i was soo naive to know anything about it taehyung…

I started crying hard taehyung came to me and hugged me… i hugged him back crying in his embrace…

Tae POV
I was so shocked to listen she kept this pain with all herself and acted like she was really happy all these days how can someone be this selfless…

Tae: shhh don't cry… I'm there with you… no one is gonna harm you I'll save you you are most precious to.. i can't let you go…i can't see you in pain… calm down..

She calmed down a little the she looked up at me i looked at her.. her puffy eyes red nose and cheeks… she was not my yn who used to be very energetic and cheerful…

I placed my lips on hers kissing her passionately she got shocked but kissed. Me back i hold her neck to deepen the kiss it was passionate no lust… was there any love?? Should I say i kissed her out of love or out of pity??? I don't think it's pity… i can clearly feel it…

We went to the bed i layed her down on the bed she tapped my shoulder indicating that she is out of her breath.. i broke the kiss and looked into her eyes i can see tears in her eyes…

She kissed me again i kissed her back…i don't know what happened to me i felt like I'm in a trance…. A trance of her…

I started removing her top…she started to unbutton my shirt i went to her neck.. kissing and sucking on it…to be Frank I'm obsessed with her smell…

Then Priya came in my mind and i doing wrong?? But i was not in a stage to think what was wrong and what was right…

I went to her cleavage and was about to unclip her bra then yn stopped me and looked me…i don't know what happened to me but i said…

"TAE: BE MINE YN.. LEAVE ALL THE PAIN AND BE MINE… YOU SRE NOT IMPURE YN… YOU ARE THE PUTEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE… ITS NOT YOUR MISTAKE THAT WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR PAST… JUST BE MINE NO ONE CAN TOUCH YOU AGAIN I WON'T LET ANYONE TO TOUCH…"

"TAE: YOU ARE MINE YN…ILL MAKE YOU MINE TONIGHT…"

TO BE CONTINUED

hello people, what's upp…
I hope you guys like this part and please don't forget to vote and follow it's a request to all of you🥺