WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-4

EPISODE 4

Yn POV
We reached the house it's been one hour we are here  i wanted to meet appu but her mom said she went out with her fiance…i got my room and got freshen up after few seconds i was sitting on the sofa in my room then someone closed my eyes from back but i know who is it as her frangrance was still same…
Yn: appuuuu…..
Appu: ahhh how can you recognise me everytime so perfectly…
Yn: hello gurl we are besties since childhood and i can feel ur touch and ur fragrance is my fav onee…
Appu: yeahh yeahh….so what's next yn.. Priya has already got married then what about you?? Dod u find your love??
Yn: no appu not yet… and one more thing i have to tell you something…
Appu: what is it??
Yn: you know that Priya is still not a mother and they are still trying??
Appu: yeahh..
Yn: recently she asked me a favour and i accepted it…
Appu: So, it good right..
Yn: she asked me to sleep with her husband…
Appu: WHATTTT??? wtf yn how can you accept it, he is you lr sister husband….
Yn: wait a minute… i want your help..
Appu: what help??
Yn: i want him to hate me… and i don't know what to do
Appu: if it's the case i have an idea…
Yn: what is it???
Appu: No man can accept a girl of they got to know that the woman has an illegal affair..
Yn: sooo????
Appu: so what?? Let's make an act like you have an affair physical with other man..
Yn: what the fuck appu?? I want him to hate me but I'm not going to do this…
Appu: listen to me it's just an act and nothing moree
Yn: still i can't do this..
Appu: ohk then be ready to sleep with him..
Yn: nooo i don't want to loose my virginity to someone that i don't love
Appu: then do it gurl it's just an act…
Yn: ohkk but who will be the guy that i have affair with??
Appu: don't worry… it will be shashank 😁
Yn: whatt shashank is here???
Appu: ofc my brother will be there for my wedding
Yn: omoo really…ohkk then let's do it…

TIME SKIP
MARRIAGE DAY

tae POV
I got ready and now I'm in my room I'll be out soon the only thing is if i go out then i have to see that yn which i really hatee..
My look

 I went down to see that the wedding will start soon

I went down to see that the wedding will start soon.. the wedding is in church but as the bride is Indian so she is wearing a saree..
Then i saw yn coming with someone who is tall and handsome they both wear the matching outfits…

Yn POV
Me and shashank just now entered the church we wear same outfits to make it obvious that i had an affair with.. to be Frank appu is really brilliant…it's her plan now tae will hate me and will reject to sleep with me that's what I want yeahhh…
My look

We both went and sat in the first row i sat beside teahyung… he was staring at both of us so i wrapped my hand around shashank's hand tae looked away seeing this and now the priest has came all of us stood up and the priest has started the vows th...

We both went and sat in the first row i sat beside teahyung… he was staring at both of us so i wrapped my hand around shashank's hand tae looked away seeing this and now the priest has came all of us stood up and the priest has started the vows then the bride and groom has repeated them finally they kissed eachother but i saw appu signalling me to go into the room with Shashank i nodded and took shashank with me we both entered the room and on purpose i left the door open so that tae will see it…

Shashank POV
Me and yn both went into a room.. honestly i had a huge crush on yn and that crush has turned into love but she only see me as a friend so i took this chance to make her mind after entering the room i went to her and grabbed her waist she looked shocked, bcuz she still doesn't know my true intentions i just wanted to use her and throw her away….. i started kiss her she started struggling i pinned he both hands on the wall as she started hitting me then i went to her giving hickey she started screaming.. i enjoyed her screams alot then i throwed her on the bed but she crawled down and was about to go out of the room but i went to her and grabbed he wrist making her cry …
Yn: pleaseeee shashank leave meeee plsss i begg youuu…. I never thought that you'll be a demon.. you are such a jerkkk aaaaaaaaaaa…..
Shashank: shut the fuck up and let me have i accepted this act just to have you and nothing moree
Yn: ahhhhhhhh… plssss someone plss helpppppp meeeee aaghhhhh…..

Just then someone grabbed my collar and started punching me without giving me a chance to fight back..

MEANWHILE
Tae POV
Apoorva told me to get a suit that is in the groom's room so i went to the 18th floor i was about to enter the room but i heard some screams and shouts i went near the room where the cmsreams are coming from then i opened the door only to see that guy who was yn with a while ago is now forcing yn she was begging him and and crying… she looked a whole mess i couldn't control my anger and went to him grabbing his collar and beating the shit out of him
Tae: BASTARD… HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER HAA??? ARE YOU EVEN A MAN?? HOW CAN YOU TRY RUIN AN INNOCENT SOUL LIKE HER?? HAA
YOU MOTHERFUCKER….

Then he blacked out then i saw yn crying hugging her knees sitting in a corner i went to her then i removed my coat and covered her with my coat she started shivering…she has a mental trauma bcuz of this incident… i slowly hugged her but she started crying more soon she calm down and she hugged me back then soon i realised that she has slept… i picked her up in a bridal style and took her to my room i layed her down and called the doctor….
After few minutes the doctor came and checked her up…
Doctor: Mr Kim she is fine now but she got panic attack which triggered her past which made her pass out..
Tae: past??
Doc: she must have a traumatic past it is for sure so it's better to take her out on a trip so it will be better for her to forget the incident…
Tae: thank you Doctor….
Doctor: my pleasure Mr Kim..

TAE: " WHAT IS THE PAST THAT TRIGGERED HER?? IS THERE ANY BIG INCIDENT THAT MADE HER TRAUMATIZED?? I NEED TO FIND OUT"...

TO BE CONTINUED…