06|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

‼️WARNINGS‼️MENTION OF MURDER/VIOLENCEMENTIONS OF THE R WORD

‼️WARNINGS‼️
MENTION OF MURDER/VIOLENCE
MENTIONS OF THE R WORD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I wake up in the guest bedroom my brother's allowed me to stay in for the night

They didn't want me to leave and it became very clear they didn't want me to leave them. Of course, it made my heart ache and because Valentina is the bestest friend in the world I simply got her an Uber home. They also didn't want me to leave because today is my mother's unfortunate birthday.

I felt bad for putting Val in an Uber even though I did ask countless times if she could stay in the room with me.

I know she doesn't trust me fully but she did say she trusted my brothers and wanted me to have that alone time with them. I grab my purse containing my morning skincare routine and a hairbrush as well as a toothbrush.

I like to make sure I look put together before I leave the room.

I grab my bottled water too scared to leave the room to the restroom and grab a towel from the shower I took last night.

I do my whole morning routine afterwards checking my phone to find out it's actually already two p.m. I walk out of the room trying to find my brothers when I walk into the downstairs living room with the front door.

All of my brothers and Aidan seem to be talking about something making me nervous.

"Oh uh. Am I interrupting something?" I say hearing that same aggravating voice next to me, "When do you not?" Raymond rolls his eyes at me.

I try not to roll my eyes before I notice all of their puzzled looks.

"No, actually we have something to tell you," Theo pauses trying to find the words. I see Raymond walk to sit on the extra couch with one leg up. "You're gonna love this," Raymond chuckles making me nervous and normalize my breathing.

I nod confused when Diego says, "Ray-" He stutters and my heart drops sinking into my stomach.

My body freezes when I hear Raymond again. "This is gonna be good you're gonna fucking love it," Raymond chuckles standing up and walking slowly towards me laughing.