10| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

After last night I of course was slumped

It's a Saturday night and Val has given me another mission. Hopefully, my brothers and their best friend don't own the place I will going tonight.

There's some man that a woman wants dead and he apparently always goes to some strip club. My name tonight shall be Eye Candy because I've been told once or twice I look like eye candy by weird old grown men.

The only problem about stripping tonight is my cuts and scars, however, that is what foundation, setting powder, and setting spray is used for.

I used to have to cover up a lot of bruises as a kid so I'm pretty good at covering up a few things. Most of my cuts have pretty much healed by now there are a few left so I'm thinking of covering those in bandaids and playing it off.

My arm cuts are mostly scars and a few deep cuts as well as my attempt cut which I currently put bandaids on.

I hear a knock at the door while I place the bandaids on my arm all differently, "Come in!" I yell and step out of my bathroom being connected to my bedroom.

Aidan walks into my room and looks at my outfit. I wear a black crop top and some grey sweatpants very basic then again it's the weekend so I don't care. "God, don't you have a house?" I say to him tilting my head in the process.

He rolls his eyes, "Is something stuck in your eye or?" I drag out the last word walking back into my bathroom Aidan following me.

"For your information hermosa I do have a house I'm just here a lot," I shake my head laughing. "You're brothers and I are leaving tonight and they sent me to go and tell you."

"God I hate them almost as much as I hate you Aidan," I say to him. He scoffs, "Hermosa I've literally never done anything to you but you do you," I scoff at him this time. "You've used women since the dawn of fucking time and I will do me, tried it a few times," His eyes widen from my words as he places his hands in his pockets.

"Don't be cursing like that!" He scolds me making me roll my eyes. "Whatever," I mutter.

He looks down at my bandaids for a second glancing, "You doing anything tonight?" I shake my head thinking of a lie, "Not much just have a mission that isn't any of your business," I smile at him.