17| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭(𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝)

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I lay in Aidan's arms arguing that I need to get up to go take a shower from all the blood that is currently on me courtesy of Diana's boyfriend

"Aidan I need to get up so please let go of me," She groans, "But I don't want to," He says creating butterflies in my stomach.

"I have blood all over me," He sighs and inhales a puff of his cigarette and just before I try to steal it he grabs my jaw and kisses me. I melt into the kiss and he blows the smoke into my mouth. He then releases from the kiss and I exhale the smoke coming out of my mouth.

I feel burning red from what just happened and how I'm deeply attracted to Aidan. "I'm gonna go take a shower," he smirks at me nodding.

~~~~~~

It's the next day and although I'm happy I finally came to my senses about my feelings Aidan and I never said if we were dating or not.

After a long day at work, I go home and hear everyone in the kitchen. I head there to see my younger brothers Hugo and Carlos making more desserts, "What is up with y'all and making desserts?" They stare at each other more than me.

"No reason they just seem fun to do," They then shrug and I nod.

Theo, Alejandro, and Diego then enter the room Aidan falling after Theodore of course. As soon as Aidan enters a shiver rolls down my spine. Knowing that we kissed a few times and that my brothers aren't aware kills me.

"Hey, Lia are you busy tonight?" Theo asks me. I shake my head, "I don't think so why?" I avoid eye contact with Aidan.

"We were thinking we could go out for family dinner?" Theodore suggested and I nod, "Sure, where's Ricardo?" I ask, "Upstairs studying for the bar exam," Diego responds getting a water.

Soon after Ricardo makes his way downstairs and my brothers explain to him what we're doing, "You've been studying a lot recently what's going on?" I ask Ricardo and he shakes his head.

I nod not pushing it, "Well y'all go get ready. Lia please don't take a long ass time," Diego begs and I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~