01| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

‼️WARNINGS‼️SUICIDE

‼️WARNINGS‼️
SUICIDE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I take another sip from my water bottle not actually being water but instead vodka

I gulp down the sour drink as the song, "Let A Killa," by Insane Clown Posse plays in the car while I drive into the driveway of my new apartment in New York City.

"Let A Killa fuck you right," The lyrics play as I sing along with Val in the car next to me. "So is that liquor or actual water?" She calls me out on my drinking problems. "It's water Val," I say turning off the song and unbuckling.

"Yep definitely water," Raymond speaks from the back making me roll my eyes at the nonsense both of them speak.

"It's water okay?" I take another big gulp of the alcohol feeling the sting but not showing a reaction. "See? Can't trust me yet?" I say a little offended despite knowing she's right about the "water".

"Not after what you did. I can't instantly trust you with everything Lia," she grabs the wrist of my hand accidentally making me hiss out in slight pain.

"Sorry!" She says a worried look on her face.

I gulp my saliva from the pain as I shake my head, "It's fine Val," I give her a reassuring smile. We both get out of the car and grab our giant suitcases filled with our clothes.

We stare up at the apartment complex before glancing at each other with a wide grin.

"By the way, Smiles I loved the show you put on last week. Enjoyed the cocktail part," Valentina says like she wasn't there right in my ear when it all happened. "First mission in New York City was too much fun," I exclaim as we walk towards the office building to grab our key.

"Too bad I might have to wait a little before I can start again," I say sighing sadly.

Val shakes her head at me as we walk up step inside the fancy office building.