𝑀❀❀𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝒞❀𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾❀𝓃𝓈

As Yala and Aris sat by the edge of the frozen pond, engrossed in their conversation, a sudden shift in Aris's tone caught Yala off guard. "Yala, you know what?" Aris asked, his voice tinged with a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

Yala's brows furrowed as she replied, "Know what?" Her curiosity grew, wondering what could have prompted such an unexpected question.

"I'm not satisfied being just your friend anymore," Aris declared, his words hanging in the air between them. Yala's mind raced, trying to make sense of what he meant. Was he trying to change their relationship? Confusion swirled within her, but she remained silent, waiting for Aris to continue.

A mischievous smile played on Aris's lips as he added, "You have five seconds to slap me, okay?" Yala's eyes widened in bewilderment. She couldn't comprehend the request and wondered if this was another one of Aris's playful antics.

Before Yala could respond, Aris began counting, "One... two... three... four... five." His voice lingered in the air, and Yala's heart raced in anticipation of what would come next. But instead of a slap, Aris shifted gears, his eyes fixed on Yala's face. "Well, your time's up," he said, his voice brimming with confidence and playfulness. "You should've slapped me, but don't you think the moon looks beautiful tonight?" Aris teased, rolling his eyes.

Yala's face flushed with a faint blush, caught off guard by Aris's unexpected words and playful demeanor. She struggled to find the right words to respond, her mind racing with a mix of emotions. Part of her wanted to play along, to match Aris's teasing and keep the conversation light. But another part yearned for something more, something deeper that had been growing silently within her.

Gathering her courage, Yala finally spoke, her voice slightly trembling yet filled with sincerity, "It does. The moon looks beautiful....to night."

WOHOOO!!!It happened guys!!! Remember the bond/marriage I mentioned in my second A/N? IT HAPPENED!!!!WOHOOO!!!                                                                                                                          ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Btw just in case you don't know "Isn't the moon beautiful tonight/今夜は月が綺麗ですね" is more poetic way of saying "I love you" in Japanese language.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thx you sooooo much for reading up till this chapter, I hope you like them. 

So, what are your thoughts about his chapter so far? Did you enjoy it? What do you think about the confession and all? Do you like the plot and stuff? Please tell me your thoughts, I really would love reading them, and knowing your thoughts. 

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ byee