⎝⎝𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜⎠⎠

A peaceful day in a village, in Daylight Prairie

While all the villagers(Sky kids) are busy, and working on chores, Gramma Zari is taking care of the moths as usual.

Gramma Zari explains, to a group of 15 sky moths:

It all started with a small group of sky kids, they went astray. They killed a creature of the dark, they reasoned the first bloodshed, buy sky beings.

A short kid from the crowd jumps and raises her hand, trying to show her self.

"Yes, Yala. do you have a question, again?" Gramma Zari says, and rolls her eyes.

"Yes. Can I please ask it?!" little Yala says with excitement spreading from her eyes.

"Go ahead." says Gramma Zari.

"Ok, thank you. So my question is, they only killed a creature of the darkness, aren't they bad. Why can't we kill them?!" she asks with concern.

The whole crowed looks at little Yala with a face of shock, including gramma Zari. Gramma Zari then approaches at Yala, and holds her hand.

"Look little fella, killing is a forbidden sin, it doesn't matter if its a creature of dark or the light. Its still a creature, just like you and me. Now can I continue the story? Do you understand?" Gramma Zari asks.

"Y-yes, gramma Zari" she says.

"Well nice than, Yes kids back to our story. After the first bloodshed, that group of sky kids, where forbidden to get near us. But they're population grew and grew. till they became the half of the whole population. Since than whenever we captured one of them, we tied them up, and did the ceremony of apology." said gramma Zari, when one of the kids interrupted.

"Oh gramma Zari! What happens in the Apology ceremony?" a kid asked.

"Well nice question, We tie them up on a wood, than start saying the apology spell. After a period of time, the sky kid starts turning into a fireball, than we burn the wood with the fire ball." she said.

"Well what does that do to him? Does it hurt?" a kid asked with concern.

"Of course, they suffer to pay for their sins, and pass to the afterlife. And hopefully they'll be forgiven and rewarded, or either punished."

"Oh what happens if they capture us?!" Yala asks with concern.

"Well, we're not sure, but-. We'll answer this question later kids. Now go home." says Gramma Zari.

All the kids leave, including Yala...

━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━

𝕐𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕚𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕔, 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥

ℙ𝕝𝕤 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 & 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥