T̲h̲e̲ L̲e̲s̲s̲ T̲r̲a̲v̲e̲l̲e̲d̲ P̲a̲t̲h̲s̲

As the days continued to unfold, Yala tried her best to reconnect with her people. She participated in communal activities and spent time with her brother Zuma. Yet, there was a restlessness within her, a longing for something she couldn't quite define.

One day, while Yala was sitting by herself near the outskirts of the village, she noticed Gramma Zari approaching. The elderly woman's presence was calming, and Yala couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity and comfort.

"May I join you, child?" Gramma Zari asked softly.

"Of course, Gramma Zari," Yala replied, nodding.

Gramma Zari settled down beside Yala, her eyes filled with a mixture of kindness and wisdom.

"I've been watching you, Yala. There's a change in you, like the shifting winds before a storm," Gramma Zari remarked with a gentle smile.

"You've noticed?" Yala asked, surprised.

"Old eyes often see more than they're given credit for. It's in your gaze, the way you carry yourself," Gramma Zari responded, her tone filled with both wisdom and curiosity.

"I can't deny that things are different, Gramma. I've learned things I never expected," Yala admitted, her voice tinged with a mixture of vulnerability and determination.

"The path you've walked is unfamiliar to us. A journey into the darkness," Gramma Zari mused, her gaze holding a depth of understanding.

"It's not what it seems. The people there, they're not all as evil as we believe," Yala said, a hint of defensiveness in her voice.

"Evil has a way of taking root in the most unexpected places. Our realm, the Light, has known suffering at the hands of the Dark," Gramma Zari replied, her tone cautious and thoughtful.

"Not everyone can be held accountable for the actions of a few, Gramma," Yala countered, her voice carrying a hint of conviction.

"True, but scars run deep, my child. They remind us of our past, of the price we've paid," Gramma Zari's words held a mixture of sadness and experience.

"Yet, if we let go of our prejudices, perhaps we can mend the wounds that have divided us," Yala offered, her tone hopeful and determined.

Gramma Zari's gaze softened, a flicker of something unspoken passing between them.

"Change is never easy, Yala. Trust is a fragile thing, easily shattered," Gramma Zari's voice held a blend of caution and empathy.

"I understand, Gramma Zari. But I believe that understanding is the first step toward peace," Yala replied, her words reflecting her unwavering belief.

"And you, dear child, have always been one to seek the path less traveled," Gramma Zari's tone carried a mix of pride and sadness.

Their conversation lapsed into a contemplative silence, the wind carrying their unspoken thoughts into the air. Yala felt a strange connection with Gramma Zari, a connection that transcended words.

Gramma Zari is back on stage

Do you guys remember her? From the first few eps? 

What do think about her and her character? 

Pls vote and comment

THX ALOT FOR READING THIS CHAPTER