₴Ⱨ₳ĐØ₩₴ Ø₣ ₱ⱤØ₮Ɇ₵₮łØ₦

"Well-" Aris began to speak, his playful tone interrupted by a spine-chilling, guttural roar that echoed through the air. The sound of creatures of the dark reverberated, freezing their conversation in its tracks.

They turned their heads towards the source of the ominous noise, eyes wide with trepidation. The ground beneath them seemed to tremble as the creatures drew nearer, their presence casting a foreboding shadow over the land.

Yala and Aris exchanged a knowing glance, their unspoken words carrying a shared understanding. It was time to put their conversation on hold and face the imminent threat before them.

Without hesitation, they sprang into action, alerting the rest of the group to the encroaching danger. Panic spread through the villagers as they gathered their belongings, their gazes filled with a mix of fear and determination.

Aris positioned himself by Yala's side, his playful demeanor momentarily replaced by a serious resolve. "Stick close to me," he urged, his voice carrying a hint of caution. "We need to get out of here and find safety."

Yala nodded, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and adrenaline. As they hurriedly moved through the dense forest, she couldn't help but notice Aris's protective presence, his unwavering determination to keep her safe.

The creatures of the dark pursued relentlessly, their haunting cries growing louder with each passing moment. The group pressed forward, their steps guided by a primal instinct to survive.

Amidst the chaos, Aris cast a brief glance at Yala, a glimmer of respect in his eyes. "You handle yourself well," he remarked, his voice tinged with a touch of surprise. "I underestimated ya."

Yala met his gaze, a flicker of defiance in her eyes. "Don't mistake my strength for vulnerability," she retorted, her tone firm and resolute.

As they ran through the forest, Thaila, one of the villagers, persisted in targeting Yala, her voice filled with venomous words. Aris, sensing the animosity, stepped in, his teasing tone laced with a protective edge. "Come on now, Thaila," he interjected, a mischievous grin on his face. "Give the girl a break. Can't you see we're all in this together?"

Thaila huffed, momentarily silenced by Aris's intervention. But the tension between her and Yala lingered, a simmering conflict beneath the surface.

Just as the situation threatened to escalate, a figure emerged from the shadows—a commander from the children of the dark. His commanding presence quelled the rising tension, and his scarred face bore the weight of past battles.

The commander's eyes swept across the group, his gaze settling on Yala for a brief moment. There was a flicker of recognition, a shared history that lay unspoken between them. He kept his distance, aware of the pain that resided within him, born out of his encounters with the light side.

The commander's stern voice cut through the chaos, commanding respect from all. "Enough," he declared, his words carrying authority. "We have a common enemy. Save your quarrels for another time."

Yala and Thaila locked eyes, a silent understanding passing between them. The commander's presence had temporarily diffused the tension, but the underlying conflicts remained.

Together, the group continued their frenzied escape, driven by the urgency to evade the encroaching darkness. The creatures of the dark remained an ever-present threat, their growls serving as a constant reminder of the perils that lurked nearby.

As they sprinted through the forest, Aris maintained his position by Yala's