𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝒾𝓇𝒹𝓈

The night settled over the village, casting a tranquil stillness upon the landscape. Aris carefully carried his sleeping sister, Leava, to her bed. He gently placed her down, pressing a tender kiss to her cheek. With a soft smile, he laid her under the covers, ensuring her comfort.

Slowly, he moved to his own bed, positioned next to his brother Chiro's. Their whispered goodnight wishes hung in the air, dissolving into the quiet room. Yet, a restlessness seemed to reside in the silence, as though unspoken words lingered, waiting to be released.

"Do you, miss her a lot?" Chiro's voice shattered the quietude, slicing through the darkness.

Aris shifted his gaze towards Chiro, their eyes meeting across the space between their beds.

"Miss who a lot?" Aris's voice trembled slightly, a hint of nervousness edging his words.

Chiro's expression held a mix of amusement and knowing. "Come on now. You know exactly who I'm talking about," Chiro's words hung in the air, carrying a playful tone.

Aris blushed, a mixture of surprise and embarrassment flooding his features. "W-what do you mean? I really don't know who you're talking about," he stuttered, his voice betraying his unease.

Chiro's chuckle danced in the air like a mischievous sprite. "I'm talking about Yala," Chiro's eyes held a gleam of mischief.

Aris's blush deepened, his heart racing. "I-I mean, of course. She was a decent, nice f-friend," he stammered, his attempt at nonchalance falling apart.

Chiro's laughter rang out, a chorus of amusement filling the room. "A DECENT, NICE... FRIEND?!" Chiro's eyes sparkled with delight. "You really think you can fool me, Abba?"

"T-trick you?" Aris attempted a chuckle, avoiding Chiro's knowing gaze.

Chiro maintained his intense stare. "Seriously? You thought people wouldn't notice?" Chiro's tone shifted from playful to serious, his eyes speaking volumes.

Aris's blush intensified, his gaze dropping to the floor. "Chiro, you're making up scenarios in your mind and believing them. You always did that. You haven't changed," Aris replied, his voice a mixture of feigned amusement and unease.

"I know when my instincts are right, Abba. And my instincts are shouting that you're so in love," Chiro's words held a hint of teasing.

"I-I, okay, I give up," Aris admitted defeat, his voice carrying a touch of resignation.

Chiro erupted into jubilant laughter. "AHHHHHHHHH, I KNEW IT! EVERYBODY KNEW IT! YOU LITTLE LOVE BIRDS, HEHE! MY ABBA'S IN LOVE, WOHOO!"

"Chiro, calm down. You're going to wake Leava," Aris attempted to quell his brother's excitement, his own cheeks aflame.

Chiro finally settled, his excitement morphing into a satisfied grin. "I actually had doubts at first, but that one night at the frozen river. AHHHHH, you two! After that moment, I had no more doubts left," Chiro's excitement remained palpable.

"Wait, you watched us?" Aris's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Of course, we did," Chiro replied matter-of-factly.

"We?" Aris questioned, puzzled.

"Of course, we. All the kids watched you guys every night. Sometimes a few elders tagged along too," Chiro revealed.

Aris's shock was evident, leaving him speechless for a moment.

"But seriously, you guys suck at hiding stuff. " Chiro shook his head in mock disappointment.

"Also, that one night you two fell asleep. AHHH, Leava almost woke you guys up. We even asked Purfa, the best artist in town, to draw you guys. Let me bring the painting real quick," Chiro's excitement seemed endless as he retrieved the painting.

Aris gazed at the painting, his emotions a jumble. Slowly, he touched the image of Yala, his heart aching with her absence.

"It doesn't matter, Chiro. She left. It's all in the past now," Aris's voice held a soft melancholy.

As the conversation wound down, they settled into silence. Chiro's breathing deepened as sleep claimed him. Aris, however, lay awake, lost in his thoughts. Yala's absence was a tangible presence, her warmth imprinted on his heart.

...Aris drifting into a sea of memories and emotions, his heart echoing with the words Chiro had spoken. The room seemed quieter now, the darkness a canvas for his thoughts.

"Hey, you know what? If I were you, I'd go to her village. Since you miss her so much," Chiro's playful voice echoed in Aris's mind, a whisper in the night that carried the promise of something more.

As the night deepened and the stars continued their watch, Aris's thoughts carried him to a place where his feelings for Yala took center stage, a place where the idea of bridging the gap between their worlds seemed more than just a dream.

OHHHH YOU LITTLE LOVE BIRDS!!! (ᇴ‿ฺᇴ)

I rly love this chapter a lot, I rly love Chiro and his personality so much too!

Did you guys like the ep? Do you like they way chiro acts and all? 

Pls vote and comment

¸ಸ‿ಸ