eight~

i woke up by the sound of someone speaking, "tributes there will be a feast at the cornucopia, each of you need something and we have what you need", the women stoped speaking and i looked to my left to see who i was laying by with our arms and legs tangled.

i look up at her to see if she is asleep, her eyes are still closed and her breath is still smooth, i hear the announcements start again.

"and the game makers have decided to change the room, just this once, if the two of you or four originate from the same district you may win the games forever", wait what, "may the odd be ever in your favour".

for some reason that's the first time i have ever heard anyone say, may the odds be ever in your favour.

after hearing the announcement i look straight up to clove knowing she will probably have a knife to my throat any second, i look up to see her still fast asleep.

i still lay with my head on her chest and arms wrapped around her neck admiring her features, she was so perfect, and fragile, i mean she wasn't when she had her bitch face she didn't look fragile but when she was relaxed and calm she looked so fricken, i don't even know, man i got to shut up i swear this is just, uhh never mind.

i got pulled out of my thoughts by someone talking, "you know starings rude", i jump and come out of my trans, "and i would never betray you for cato or sophia or anyone, ever, i promise", if my face was red right now god help.

i smiled at the girl and looked into her eyes, "you promise", "i promise and if i brake that promise you can slit my throat this time not the other way around".

then something hit me, "wait you where awake the whole time what, i thought you where asleep" i look at her with a confused face.

she started laugh at me, "you really are so silly orange", i roll my eyes at the girl and go to roll out of her arms.

"where do you think your going", she pulled me back and i roll my eyes for a second time.

"away from you, where else", i looked at her with a sarcastic look as i try to get away from her again.

"i don't think so love", she pulled me back again, which i'm glad because i didn't want to move she was comfy.

"love, that's new", "you like it", or you kidding of course i fucking do!

"i mean i don't mind it it's kinda cute", i was trying to not to make it so obvious that i love it.

"kinda, that's all's it gets", she sat up in shock making me laugh.

"i'm joking i love it, a lot" i smile at the girl and push her back so i can lay on her again, "your comfy so stay here, please".

"by the way are we going to the feast thing", i ask the girl next to me.

"no we don't need anything so there is really no point".

after a while of us just sitting in comfortable silence i speak up again.

"do you when everyone is dead and it's just us to left, and only on- one of us can win, because where from different districts and you heard what she said, she- she said that".

"i know what she said, but i will do whatever i have to do so that we both go home, together, okay".

"yeah okay".

i knew that would never happen, the game makers had already made one new rule they surely can't make another, snow would kill them, right.

the days where getting shorter and shorter and in the next 2 minutes it was pitch black again, after today 3 cannons went of meaning there was three of us left, me clove and someone else, three left what the hell, ahahah.