five~

Today was the day, today was the day we fought for our life, where we fought to became the next victor of our district.

as i was in the shower cleaning my self as best as i could because there probably won't be a shower in the arena, but you never know there might be.

anyway i get out of the shower after a nice 2 hour long shower, getting changed into a pair of black leggings and and a hoodie with a pair of shoes, since i was going to get ready for the hunger games so what was the point.

i still couldn't get the ravened hair girl out of my head, and that elevator ride.

that elevator ride.

i walk out and sit at the dinning table where everyone was eating, i get my self some orange juice, which had been my morning routine for the past 4 days.

"so everyone remember everything we have told you, keep all that information locked in your brains, i mean it", cashmere told us all while looking at each of us with a stern look.

"of course cashmere i'm going to be the next district one victor", glimmer looked at we with a snarky smile.

she really though she could kill me but i could literally send her into a coma with a flick to the arm.

i roll my eyes at her, knowing what she is actually capable of, which is not very much.

soon everyone had finished eating so we got up and our teams went to do whatever they needed to do, while gloss and cashmere walked us to the elevator.

all 6 of us got in, the same one from last night, and i was standing in the same place as i was last night. deja vu.

our mentors where giving us some fast minute tips and we all added them to our already large victors binder that was tucked into our brain.

soon the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened revealing the big ship that would take us to the games.

we all walked over, and to my surprise glimmer grabbed my hand, i looked at her seeing she looked scared, finally.

"hey i know i have never told you this but i know i won't make it to the very end, we all know that, but i just want to tell you that i do love a lot even though i don't show it, i love you lots and your my little sister, and i know you have a better chance at winning this than me, okay", glimmer look at me like a really big sister would for once.

"i love you too, but i will try to protect you till the end, promise", i smile at her before we continue walking to the ship.

we walk up the ramp leading into it and i go and sit i front of katniss and clove. of course.

i sit down and look around at everyone, before looking at the girl from twelve, she looked at me and i sent her a small smile her sending one i. return, listen i don't like the girl but i don't hate her, just dislike her with a passion.

i looked to my left to the girl i can't stop thinking about, she had a big cocky smirk on her face making me roll my eyes with a small smile.

"that smirk won't be on your face for much longer clover", she looked my way before rolling her eyes playfully.

"oh orange what a lovely surprise, i think you forget that i have a much better chance of killing you then the other way around", she put that stupid smirk on her face again.

"we will see about that clover".

"are you every going to stop calling me that" she rolled her eyes.

"oh no honey never" i laugh at her a little before a women came over.