eleven~

i was back in my apartment, laying on my big bed, there was only tonight and then tomorrow we go back home, like home home.

and i know that we are both from career districts and we can possibly see each other sometimes, but not all the time.

i didn't want to leave clove, i loved her to much i couldn't deal without seeing her for however long, i have grew to fond of the girl.

i didn't want to leave her.

i was still laying on my bed, in the same position i had been in for the past 2 hours just thinking about everything and anything.

i looked over at the clock on my bedside table it was 11:27 in the middle of the night, no matter how hard i tried i just couldn't fall asleep.

i had tired to fall again but couldn't so i got up out the comfy capital bed putting my pink slippers on to mach my pjs and made my way to the second floor.

i walked out of my apartment and pressed the button to the elevator waiting for it to come and pick me up.

couple seconds later the elevator dinged signalling that it was here, the doors opened and i got in pressing the number 2 button.

the doors closed and the elevator started going up, it only took a couple seconds before the district 2 girls apartment was in front of me.

i made my way to the door opening it and quickly tiptoeing towards her room.

i made it to the door and opened it to see clove fast asleep on her bed cuddle up under the duvet.

i made my way over to the empty side of the bed , lifting the blanket up and sneaking in quietly, taking my slippers off before getting comfortable.

i looked at the girl laying in front of me for a couple minutes just admiring her, her face was relaxed and for once there wasn't a snarl or a glare on her face, it was just a normal girl asleep, with nothing to worry about.

i couldn't help think about glimmer and what we would be doing right now if we where never reaped for the game or volunteered, or if we both won together and went home.

i missed her so much, i know we didn't get along sometimes but we where still sisters, blood sisters, just a couple years difference.

while i was in my thoughts i didn't notice the girls eyes slowly opening beside me, "what are you thinking about", i heard her soft voice speak in a whisper.

it scared me a bit not going to lie i had forgotten i was in her room and she was laying next to me, "nothing just random things".

"i know you lying, but if you don't want to tell me you don't have to", she spoke softy wrapping her arms round me and closing her eyes again.

"i was just thinking about glimmer, and what it would be like if we weren't in the games", i whisper thinking she couldn't hear me and fell backs sleep.

"are you okay, i know she was you sister and all, must be hard", her voice still a whisper.

"yeah im okay just tired".