two~

3rd person

Today was training day for the tributes, so clementine woke up and headed for the shower, when she got in she put her head back and closed her eyes and relaxed before she started washing her hair she picked the pink champagne flavoured shampoo and conditioner and the same to wash her body with, in other words her signature flavour or scent was pink champagne if you couldn't tell.

She went back into her room and put her training clothes on, it consisted of a black t-shirt with the number 1 on the back of it and on both arms and black leggings with black shoes.

clem made her way out into the main area and saw everyone sitting at the dinning table eating, clem doesn't really like eating so she just sat there.

"oh clementine you need to eat something before you go into the hunger games", cashmere told the young girl.

"oh please clems hole life is a hunger game", glimmer look over at her sister and started laugh.

"whatever", clem got up and walked out the room and down to by where the training area was.

she waited for about 10 minutes until all the other tributes arrived including glimmer, glimmer looked over at her sister with a smug look on her face, they all made there way over to the trainer that would explain the rules to them.

she started telling them about how most of them will die of natural causes, and then she got to the starvation bit, clem looks over to her sister who is already looking at her with the same look she had on her face before.

"clementine wont have to worry about starving will she, i mean she's done it the past 2 years and she's still here" clementine rolled her eyes and look down at the floor while the women finished explaining all the stuff.

Soon they all went there separate ways and started training, clem made her way over to the knife throwing station like she always dose at training back at home.

her trainer was standing next to her and passed her some knifes, her trainer mini got the bullseyes ready and they started moving.

one of them lit up and she threw a knife at it landing right in the centre of the bullseye, another lit up and she threw hit it right in the centre again, and again, and again, until she had two knifes left so she decided to have some fun with them.

she closed her eyes and heared a noice telling her that one of the bullseye had gone of so she threw one of her knifes hitting the right target, she opened her eyes back up to see that's she hit it right in the centre again on the right mannequin she smiled at her work before she turned around to see she had a crowd.

she looked down at her last knife, she threw it up in the air catching it before throwing it backward at the moving target and boom every single one was dot right in the centre.

everyone looked stunned hey some event looked scared out of there mind, clem looked round at them all "what are you all looking at" she glared at all of them and they all scurried away everyone except the other careers they all look at her with an amused look "what i'm a career as well don't act so surprised" she said one last time before moving away from the station with the other careers.

Clem and clove where standing in line waiting for the sword batter area when all of a sudden cato start shouting.

"hey where's my knife dude, you took my knife man" hey shouted while pushing the boy from district 6.

"i didn't take your knife dude" the boy from 6 shouted fighting back.

Clem looked up at the ceiling see the little girl from 11 hanging from the ceiling with straps to support her with i'm guessing catos knife in her hand, the little girl was smiling in amusement at what she had caused, she looked down and caught clem looking straight at her the little girl look at clem in fear that she would kill her or something but clem just put her finger to her lips and winked at rue with a smile and looked back at the peacekeepers pulling the two boys apart.