four~

^^^^interview outfit
(without the bag of corse)

Clementines pov

Today was our last interview before the games actually began.

i had just got out of the shower and put a random top on and some random pants as well considering i was going to get ready for my interview like right now so there was no point in getting all dressed up.

so once i was dressed i put a pear of slippers on and made my way out, i sat down at the table where everyone else was already sat eating.

i poured my self some orange juice and started bringing out of my cup before cashmere started talking, "so for your interviews me and gloss are each going to give you your own personality, okay".

we nodded our heads and they started telling us.

"okay first we have glimmer since she will be going first, so you will be portraying is, attractive and charming, which i'm sure won't be very hard for you".

"next we have marvel you will be portraying, strong, ruthless, arrogant and very confident, you got that".

"next we have clementine, you will be portraying a very flirty, very confident and not to be messed with".

"and last but not least we have Levi, you will be portraying a very confident but a nice side as well so in the arena they won't know what hit them okay".

we all drilled them in our heads, trying to remember.

after we finished our breakfast, mortisha bough me to our dressing room to get me ready for the interview.

first she got my hair stylist rikki, to do my hair, it was pinned straight out tucked behind my ears with two little strands at the front.

then my makeup stylist nikki, did my makeup she only puts a little bit of natural makeup on.

and then mortisha came in with a black dress bag in her hand and handed it over to, "now once you have finished getting dressed meet me by the where all the other tributes will be, okay, now i will see you in a minute okay". she walked out and make her way to behind the stage area.

soon i had finished putting my dress and heels on and last all i had to do was put my gloves on.

i slid them on my hand perfectly and ruffled them up a little bit so they sat just under my elbow.

i look over my self in the mirror and i looked amazing, i look from my head to my toes, from my perfect french tip nails and my toes to match, now not bragging but i have perfect toes just to let you know.

i do one last turn before making my way out to where mortisha wanted me to meet her and my prep team, i'm guessing.

i walked out and threw some hallways before i got to the bit i needed to be.

i walk over to my prep team and mentors and of course the other 1.

"you look beautiful darling" mortisha looked over my outfit and looked at me with watery eyes.

"omg are you going to cry" i looked at her with a shocked face.

"no why would i cry" she looked away dabbing under her eyes.

"yeah you are" i start laughing at her and give her a big hug, "thank you for everything".

"your welcome darling i would do anything for you" she hugged me back and then i had to let go before i started crying.

"wait i feel like i'm missing something", i look around trying to remember when i see mortisha pull a tube of pink champagne lipgloss out and handing it over to me, i put some on and make sure it's on my lips and no where else.