Epilogue | Heaven | [m]

Epilogue

| Heaven | [m]

-

One Year Later...

I swore quietly. "Okay, good hit! You aren't going to get that lucky again."

A twig on my left snapped. I whipped around the evergreen bush and unloaded my magazine straight into one of my targets. The foam Nerf bullets bounced off Ella as she squealed and ducked back behind the bush to take cover. My victory came to a screeching halt as the little orange pellets sprayed against my back.

"This is for Ella!" Paige declared.

Dropping my weapon, I collapsed into the snow. "You got me, Paige. You got me... I... I--" I threw my arm over my head, feigning death as both girls giggled, swarming me.

I shot up, grabbings handfuls of snow and tossing it on them, prompting another bout of screaming.

"Attention all agents: report back to Headquarters for your next assignment." Oliver's voice came across the courtyard's loud speaker. He had installed it when the property was rebuilt after the fire.

"Daddy's home!" Ella bounded across the yard to get to the house.

Oliver had been on assignment for the last three days. We were all getting antsy for his return. Paige was hot on her sister's heels, while I brought up the rear of our trio. Past the French doors, I could see Oliver moving about the kitchen. WHen I hit the patio, I reminded the girls to leave their snowboots at the door and dust off before going inside. Of course, it was a half-assed job as they were excited to see their father.

I put their boots with mine and stepped inside to find Oliver doling out mugs of hot cocoa.

"Once you get settled, you'll get one too," Oliver said, following my line of sight to the last lonely cup on his tray.

Shucking off my coat and getting settled in the den with the girls, I took my place in one of the overstuffed armchairs. The girls had already plopped in front of a Christmas movie with their cocoa. Oliver drifted into the room, passing me a red mug with whipped cream dolloped on top. I brought it up to my lips to take the first sip when I noticed a silvery glean at the top of the cream. Reaching into it to see if Oliver was playing some kind of prank as payback for my scaring him last week, I froze when I touched metal. A white gold ring with diapers wound through the center of the band had been nestled on the whip.

I looked up to ask Oliver about it. He knelt in front of me, a hand resting on my thigh. A rare Oliver blush tinted his cheeks, making me grin.

"Alec, I love you. The girls love you." The girls, meanwhile, were watching us with huge smiles. "You're already part of our family, but I want to make it official. I want to spend the rest of my life with you--my partner, my best friend, my lover, my protector, and a father to my kids. Will you marry me, Alec?"

"Of course," I said, leaning up to crash our lips together.

THe girls were on their feet, hugging us and chattering excitedly.

"Do we get to be flower girls?"

"Can we wear blue dresses?"

"No way, pink dresses."

"We still have a while before the wedding will happen," Oliver said. "You guys can help however you'd like with the wedding, and we'll figure out your dresses later. Right, Alec?"

"Absolutely, and you guys don't have to match."

"Yay!"

Oliver snagged both girls and brought them into a big bear hug. They giggled as I joined in, kissing their cheeks.

We spent the rest of the evening together snuggled up with cozy Christmas movies, hot cocoa, and snacks. The girls fell asleep near the end of Rudolph. Oliver and I toted them to bed before turning in ourselves, entwined with one another, unable to feel where one of us ended and the other began.

THe next morning, I woke with a warm wetness engulfing me. Blinking my eyes open, I saw Oliver gently working my cock to full hardness with his mouth. Catching my lower lip between my teeth, I sank into the pleasure, my toes curling as I groaned.

"Don't cum, angel," Oliver murmured. "You don't cum until I'm fucking you."

"Yes, Lord."

Oliver worked me to the edge of orgasm repeatedly before tearing me back down to serenity. Kissing a trail back up my abdomen, and hopefully about to fuck me, we stopped as his phone rang.

He swore and rolled over, snatching it off the table. "This better be good."

"Oh, it is," Lenore, one of Oliver's underlings, said. "Syndic8's errand boy is here and waiting for interrogation."

"We'll be there in fifteen." Oliver hung up and grinned. "Looks like we'll both be waiting to cum. I need you with me on this. We're going to set him loose after questioning him, but he'll die running like a coward. I want Syndic8 to hear the message loud and clear."

"I'm right behind you, Lord Harlow. I'll try to get a little blood as a souvenir for you too."

"Just the way I like you. Horny, serving me, and covered in the blood of our enemies."

*~*The End*~*