Part 7: The Encounter

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Great Elroe Labyrinth

We've been in this Labyrinth for a while now and currently we are in our temporary house that I made with my web.

Terraria and Tyrant are patrolling the area if there are any monsters nearby. I tried to go with them but they told me to take a rest and relax for the day. So I just did so.

I am currently looking through my stats and at the many skills I have gained and acquired during these past months.

There are a lot but only some caught my eyes. I reconstruct the other skills that were useless in my eyes and put them into my other skills to boost them up by using <Divine Reconstruction>. It's honestly such an OP skill.

Now that's out of the way, I'm just experimenting with my webs and skills when I sense multiple people nearby.

'Eh? How did the humans get this far? I'm pretty sure that I have set up multiple webs to stop any monsters from entering this place but I'm also sensing someone very strong among those peoples.' I thought.

{Notice. A high amount of magicules is found among the group of people}

'Oh? Who could that be?'

{I'm sorry but I am not able to identify who this high amount of magicules belong to.}

'Hey it's okay, let's go check it out. Though I wonder where Terraria and Tyrant went. They couldn't have sense them, right? Especially, since their so many of them.'

I decided to teleport near the group of people and I hide my presence to avoid being spotted.

I hide behind a rock as I see multiple soldiers that was heavily armed with weapons and armor. They were walking through the cave when one of them spoked up.

"Are you sure this is the place where the spider is seen?" An old man said with long, gray hair wearing a green cloak with a staff.

'He has such a high capacity of magicules, so he must be the one I sensed with a high amounts of magicules' I thought while continuing to observe them but then remembered what the old man said.

'Spider? They must be talking about me, so does that mean I am now known to people?' I thought

"I suppose so." A man with short brown hair said, "Seems like it moved it's nest elsewhere." He continued.