Part 14: The Kingdom of Dwarves

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

I will be leaving later for Dwargon Kingdom, the Kingdom of Dwarves

I will be leaving later for Dwargon Kingdom, the Kingdom of Dwarves. I am currently exploring the village trying to find someone who will accompany me in my journey to Dwargon.

But before going on my journey, I would like to explore the village first since I have been asleep for 3 days straight.

(A/N: To give you a clue on how big the village is, it is the same size after Kaijin and co. joined Tempest. Hope that helps ^ ^)

I must say, the village had exponentially gotten big than the last I saw it. It used to be worn down tents and houses but now the houses look a lot more stable and strong. Shiraori did a great job managing the village while I was away. Hehe, maybe I can convince her to do all the paper work in the future.

[I heard that you idiot and no, I won't be the only one doing the paperworks. If I find out that you ignored your work, I won't hesitate to use my Evil Eyes on you, got it?] Shiraori threateningly said that made me flinch since I didn't expect her to hear my thoughts.

Even though she's not here, I can somehow feel that her eyes are glowing that sent shivers down my body.

Anyways, after I explored and got familiarize with the place, I have finally found some goblins and direwolves that are willing to join me on my journey.

I told them to pack and make sure that they have enough food for the journey. Rigur told me ghat it usually takes 2-3 months for goblins to reach Dwargon by walking but I'm pretty sure that the number will greatly decreased since we have the Tempest Wolves on our side.

After that we are all set to go and now we are currently outside of the village's gate as everyone in the village sends us off.

"Good luck and stay safe to all of you!" Shiraori shouted, waving at us while we waved back.

"We'll be back in no time! Just you wait!" I said as we started our journey to Dwargon.

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}

I am seriously having a great time! Ranga and the direwolves are really fast and I can feel the cold breeze on my slime body.