Part 1: A Friend and A Name

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Sophie's POV:

Why the hell did I get reincarnated as a spider?!

Wait does this really mean that I...died?

{Affirmative. You have died but reincarnated into a spider} An unknown voice said.

'Huh? Wait who are you?'

{Notice. I am your unique skill <Great Knowledge> and I will be helping you in this new world.}

I see, but, but who will help take care of my siblings? Our parents are mostly busy with their works.

{Notice. I have no answer}

Its fine but I can't let go of my thoughts of me dead and I can already tell that once my family hears about this they will be in grief and depression, especially my siblings.

Damn it! I don't want to leave just yet! Why did I have to die?!

I started punching the ground with my spider legs even if it hurts.

I stop for awhile and I was panting heavily.

I calmed down and started to focus on my surroundings. There's no use thinking about my family now that I'm dead back in my old world. That is just the sad truth of reality.

'Great Knowledge can you show me my stats?'

{Affirmative.}

Just then a screen popped up ifnront of me scaring me a little but quickly calm down upon seeing that it was just my stats.

"Now let's see what I have"

"Stats:

Name: Nameless

Gender: Female

Race: Taratect

Danger Level: E rank

Hp: 2,000

Attack Str: 1,500

Attack Spd: 1,500

Defense: 1,500

Durability: 1,000

Speed: 1,500

Stamina: 1,900

Magicule CAP.: 5,000

Skills:

<Unique Skill: Great Knowledge>
-Thought Acceleration
Raises thought-processing speed by a thousand times.
-Analytical Appraisal
The ability to analyze and appraise a target
-Analysis
The absorbed target is studied and analyzed. Craftable items can then be produced. If the required materials are present, duplicates can be produced. In the case of successful skill or magic analysis, the same technique can be acquired.
-All of Creation
The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon in this world. Depending on the things the user understands and the information the user knows about, additional information can be inferred. In other words, the user needs to see it (the phenomenon) at least once.
-Chant Annulment
When using magic, the chant is no longer necessary