Part 10: Battle in the Goblin Village

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================
Okay, I'm sorry it took awhile to update since I am busy with another book of mine, please read my other books if you are interested and thank you for all the support in this book ♥️. It means a lot. Now onto the story.

===========================
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Ж --ቿ--ЖㄖЖ--ቿ--Ж}

In the Goblin Village...

Rimuru, Shiraori and her subordinates are standing infront of the goblins, looking at them and planning on how to defend against the direwolves

'Hmm.. Doesn't seem I can expect them to put up much of a fight against the direwolves.' Shiraori thought, looking at the goblins and their skinny figure.

'They're pretty scrawny, and their gear's all in tatters.'

'I know for sure that Terraria and Tyrant can easily win against the direwolves but I want them to be independent and won't be dependent on us.' She continue.

The goblins are looking at their two new masters, expectantly with hope and admiration in their eyes which made Rimuru sweatdrop while Shiraori was used to this kind of stare.

'Talk about high pressure.' Rimuru thought.

[There's more to come, you'll get used to it.] Shiraori said to him.

Shiraori coughed to get everyone's attention as she starts speaking.

"Everyone, do you understand the situation?" Shiraori asked as the goblin chief's son answerwed with a salute, followed by a small goblin trying to imitate him.

"Yes! We're prepared to fight with our lives on the line!" The goblins straighten up hearing their captain.

"You don't need to get so worked up, relax a little." Rimuru said trying to ease the gonlins, he knows that they're nervous and he would have too is he was in their situation.

"Just focus on doing your best." Shiraori said which made the goblins look at them with admiration and was praised as Rimuru got embarrassed with all the attention.