Part 5: A Duel

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Shiraori is shocked but seeing his serious face, she decided to just role with it

'Guess I can't escape this...'

Araba charged at Shiraori with his claws, ready to strike her down.

Shiraori quickly dodges to the side and fires a powerful ice beam towards him which hits him creating lots of smoke.

Shiraori stops herself using her threads and looks at the smoke only to see Araba standing there, menacingly.

Araba let's out a breath of smoke from his mouth and he once again charged at Shiraori but this time he was more faster and he uses his tail to slam at Shiraori.

Shiraori barely dodges the attack by jumping and she tries to cut Araba's tail using her scythe hands but Araba quickly countered using his claws.

Shiraori avoided the attack just in time and she uses her <Elemental Threads> and she shoots multiple ice webs towards Araba.

Araba quickly dodge some of the ice webs but some manage to hit him on his chest, back and feet and they were slowly starting to freeze him.

The ice webs that hadn't hit him has froze the spot that they hit, freezing some parts of the walls and floor.

Araba observe the ice that is very slowly freezing him. He narrows his eyes at them before diverting his attention back to Shiraori.

Araba prepares to attack her again but a massive magic circle appeared below him before it fires a powerful, flame beam at him.

Araba was quick enough to dodge however he did got burned a bit.

"That was an amazing attack however it wasn't fast enough to hit me." Araba said while looking at Shiraori.

Shiraori smirk, "Who says that I was aiming for you?" She said making Terraria and Araba confused but is quickly replaced with surprise when they look up to see massive rocks falling down on Araba.

The rocks covered up Araba as clouds of smoke erupts from the area. Shiraori uses her threads to make webs and she makes it float using Space Magic before jumping on the webs and floating higher to have a better view of the field.

Shiraori calmly observed the clouds of smoke and once it all cleared it revealed many rocks piled up on top of each other.

Suddenly, Araba burst out of the rocks with a few scratches on his body and the ice has spread a bit now on his body.