♥︎Forbidden love♥︎

Miko was the oldest out of his 2 siblings, he remembered working hard for his family when he was just 10 years old and his sibling we're just toddlers at the time, he lived in a life full of pain, most of the time him and his family starved due to his parents not having enough money to support him and his siblings.

It was a cruel way to live at such a young age.. He would sometimes hear his mom and dad fight and hit each other while he was in the corner trying to calm his little siblings.

Even though it hurt he had to stay strong for his siblings.

When Miko was 11 years old he remembered his mom being deathly sick, he felt empathy and sorrow for his mother, but his dad could care less.

He even came home drunk and just layed in his bed all day. It angered Miko to the core, how could this man he called a father be so cruel?

And one night he checked on his mother from her room, he was excited to see her after he came back home from school, but.. once he called for her she didn't respond as usual. He went to the living room to where she rested.

"mom..?"

When Miko turned the corner he heard whimpers and cries of his little siblings, he grew worried and ran to where he heard it from.

His eyes widened to see his mother sprawled out on the floor while blood was underneath her fragile body.

He ran to his mother and hugged her tight and his eyes flooded with sorrowful tears.

"MOM...! please..! please!.. "

He shouted in pain, his siblings cried louder and embraced him tightly not daring to let their brother go.

------

That feeling became unknown to him, but he was glad that he had people he could rely on.

The soft winds from the trees had always calmed him down. But theres one one more thing that calmed him down more than anything.

His on and only love Connor Viller. They met at summer camp and became friends then the both of them had catched feelings for each other and fell in love.

Miko smiled at the fond memory.. those fond memories of him and Connor running around summer camp and talking..

They did everything together, walking, looking for ingredients, everything..

Miko was called in for dinner so suddenly by his one and only mother, the one who took care of him when his real mother was gone. His adopted mother was rich and had alot of connections to her family line, she was fairly young for being a mother of 3 children. People called her a hero for adopting 3 orphans.. it made her feel better about herself, everyone in the city basically knew she adopted 3 orphans.

Miko smiled and walked towards the dining table while smiling at his siblings.

"be careful Y/n or do you want to trip? "

Miko warned with a small glare, Y/n nervously nodded and sat back down on the chair.

Mikos one and only weakness was his siblings and his adopted mother who took care of him and his siblings like a real parent did, He was grateful but.. he sometimes disliked how she acted when she would treat people below her rank with attitude and disrespect.

It made his blood boil at times but he doesn't say anything because he was afraid of getting thrown away by her.

--------

Miko was sat down on the roof of a house with Connor, he was holding Connors hand tightly in fear of falling, Connor chuckled at his behavior which made Miko calm down a bit.