♥︎read for me♥︎

A/n: fluff

Seek pov:

A sigh escapes my lips as y/n left the server after i caught them, it was quite pathetic really.

I was bored since no one was passing my door yet which made me tired of waiting, then i remembered i was supposed to meet with figure today, i facepalmed myself then teleported to his door his door was nicer than ours since hes one of the harder monsters (thats what she said-)

He offered me to come to his door the other day since we never really hungout that much, i mostly hung out with screech or rush,

I knocked on the door but it wasn't really worth it since he probably heard me already, he opened the door and i was met with his legs, since he was taller than me i looked up at him, he had a small smile in his mouth, "oh h-hi seek i didn't know you'll be here so early glad to see you here!" He stuttered out, "yeah i just forgot about it for a second sorry ha" i said scratching my nape.

"Oh haha its no problem really hun lets go!" He gestured me to go inside and i did, i was probably not the first to say but it was huge! The book shelves were up to the ceiling and there were taken down sofas and books on the ground, i looked at figure.

"Well do you wanna read a book then?" I asked and he nodded eagerly, which i chuckled at, i was ganna take a lader and get to the high shelf when i felt two pairs of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up, i blushed lightly at the new feeling, i dont know why my heart fluttered but i liked it...

He took me to what it looks like an office, it had alot of paper on the table and there was one book in the center it looked old, he sat us down, i was in his lap his hands on my waist and my hands on the table, i blushed deeply as i looked at the book confused.

He chuckled and said "can you read me the book? Since i dont really have eyes" he said laughing at the end, i was a dumbass, i took the book and read it for him and he seemed to look pleased.

Figure pov:

Oh my love was in my lap reading for me, he doesn't know that the books talk.
---___---

𓍯⊱ʚ𝐎ɞ⊰𓍯
✐𝐛𝐲- ♬♫𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢♫♬_