Top score ♡

Human doors character s heh again
School Au

Connor= Seek
Miko= figure
Anthony= Ambush
Rowan= Rush
Timothy= Timothy
Hunter= Halt
Gabriel= Glitch
.....................

Miko looked at the top scores in the hallway of their school, their school was named "doors highschool".

He was shocked to find himself in 2nd place, his eyes widened, he looked at the person who we're in first. It turned out it was Connor Viller. Miko was furious. You see Miko and Connor we're one of the best scholars in the schoo, but also one of the greatest rivals when it came to academics.

Miko clenched his fist, Miko looked at his best friend Gabriel with an frustrated face.

Gabriel looked at him confused at his friends face then Miko motions the highest scores, Gabriel let out an sigh of frustration at their friend.

" Miko you know that its just a test score right? it doesn't matter who's best jeez" Gabriel rolled his eyes. Miko groaned at his friends behavior and held his shoulders, shaking them slightly.

"Are you kidding me? just a grade? its literally my pride going down, i literally told Connor that i would win instead of him ! how can i be calm at that?! " Miko whisper-yelled.

"Okay okay! jeez didn't mean to grip me that hard man.. " Gabriel whined and took off Mikos hands, His grip was strong and his muscles we're aching.

When they both suddenly got interrupted by a person walking by and hitting Gabriel's shoulder hard making him fall to the floor. Miko quickly saved his friend and looked at the person with a glare.

"hey! you! look at where you're going! you almost hurt someone! " Miko spoke.
When the guy turned around Mikos eyes widened. It was Connor looking at him with a satisfied grin.

"beat me at my own game huh? isnt that what you said the day of the exams? but look at you being behind me by only one point! you got too cocky" Connor spoke with pride lacing in his voice and of course he had that stupid grin of his.

"ill beat you the next exam. " Miko spoke harsly before making Gabriel sit up and stand properly.

"we'll see about that Miko.. " Connor spoke walking away with pride, he turned around and left.

"jeez that guys rude.. "
Gabriel complained about Connor for being to harsh on him. Miko nodded his head in agreement. "i agree"

When the bell rang for their second class the students quickly went to their classrooms in a hurry same with Gabriel and Connor.

They we're shocked to see Connor there sitting in his desk looking bored as ever. Good thing their seats we're far away from his.

Miko sighed and went to his own desk, The whole lesson was as boring as ever, history was always boring, especially with the new teacher, he had black hair woth orange streaks on it, the teachers name was Zhongli.

When the class was done Miko got out of the classroom hurrying so that he cannot see Connor, But to no avail he saw Connor anyway.

Connor was in the locker room and he had a smug grin on his face, Miko scoffed, he was tired with his actions and his constant teasing.

"what do you want now.."

Connor scoffed at Mikos words, he had just wanted Miko to hang out with him, like they did when they we're kids.

"meet me at the cafe we went to as kids, meet me there after school"
Connor left without another word to Miko. Miko was speechless, he didn't expect that coming from him.

Miko sighed and went with the day as usual.

When school was finally over, Miko walked to the cafe that Connor was talking about.
He saw Connor there leaning on a nearby wall. Miko tilted his head curiously at him, he walked up to him with a curious face.

"why'd you want to meet me here?"
"what? cant i spend time with my old friend?"
Miko couldn't help but be confused at his behavior, he was bullying him earlier. What happened to him all of a sudden.

"okay..? lets just get in.. "

It may have been a bit awkward at first but soon the both of them warmed up to each other and they eventually had fun eating and catching up with each other, even though they we're academic enemies.

(Sorry this chapter took so long to makkekekkekeekke 😭)

words: 741