♥︎hanging out♥︎

A/n: yooo im bak you sommer sinnersss also human doors cc's oh and she has defrosted 😍

Nat= ambush

------------------
Authors pov:

Miko and connor we're now in the park, both of them laughing at stupid jokes or something, then they heard some shouting .

"WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN YOU RAN OUT OF BUBBLE GUM FLAVORED ICE CREAM" both men looked at each other with confusion on both their faces, miko got up and handed connor a hand which ofc he gladly took,

both of them looked at the man that was screaming earlier and he was still screaming just lower.

The man was pointing a finger at the ice cream seller, then connor realized something, "nat-!? " nat looked at connor with a cheeky grin, connor roled his eyes, "you know him? " miko asked, to which connor nodded to.

"Hey! So your name was.. Nat? " miko exclaimed, nat nodded and shaked hands with the man he just now met, "oh pardon me my names miko! So sorry-" "no no its fine i was about to ask anyways! " nat exclaimed waving his hands worriedly.

"Ok ok first of all why were you yelling at that poor man that was selling ice cream! " connor butted in, nat gulped "uhhh nothing ofc! " connor roled his eyes "i know thats a lie.. " nat sighed with disappointed "fine i was yelling at that man cause they didn't have bubble gum ice cream.. Sorry ok! " connor face palmed groaning in frustration "YOU KNOW WHAT lets just hang out ok! No need to fucking fight over it" miko exclaimed.

Miko then dragged the both of them by their ear, both men groaning in pain nat screaming and connor groaning in pain and frustration,

They stopped when a ice cream truck passed by and stopped at the three, they all looked at each other and nodded, "do u have money though? " nats eyes grew, "aw... I ran out! Maybe i-..... " connor cut him off "n-" got cut off again "i can just get him an ice cream! No worries con!" Miko smiled, and connor smiled back.

But he looked back at nat with a glare, "what! He said he will~" nat smirked to which connor responded to with a angry look.

"Hmm let me get a plain vanilla! And one-" "one bubble gum and chocolate.. " miko smiled at connor and all of them continued their hangout.
-----------------
Very sorry this was shorttttt

Ok let me get this straight yalllll i am very very FUCKING GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF THE GOD SHIT VIEWS YALL GIVE ME WTF
SRS THANK U SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! <3

𓍯⊱ʚOɞ⊰𓍯
✐𝐛𝐲- ♬♫𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢♫♬_