♥︎friends!♥︎ (part 1)

A/n: IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH- also ehem fluff! Human doors characters 😈

(Also this takes time at like 1978-
Miko= figure connor= seek i know i just choose random fucking names-)

_---------------_

Miko opened his store aka a library that was now involved in a murder, there was very recent murders that happened close to his library, of course if you we're in his situation you would be frightened and thats all miko felt all of the feeling of scared.

But he didn't pay his rent who was due so he really had no choice, miko sat on the reception seat and waited for a customer to come and buy some book.

A few hours later he heard the bell on the front door ring, miko looked up to the guy immediately and he was pretty good looking he had black hair and a pair of beautiful hazel eyes a pair of trousers with suspenders and simple pants.

Miko felt attracted to this man that he just met but he shaked his head and went back to the paper work on his desk which was pilled up with so much paper.

The customer walked around looking for the book they wanted and miko did his paper work silently, just then the customer walked up to the reception table and there sat a gorgeous man with blonde hair amd a beautiful set of green eyes, connor couldn't help but feel hypnotized by this stranger that he just met, his eyes were the perfect shade and it complements his warm brownish skintone.

Connor walked up to the reception table holding the book he wanted amd ringed the bell that was closento the table and the reception jumped slightly to meet connors set of eyes.

Miko put his glasses down and smiled at the stranger , connor smiled back to miko with his kissable lips, 'what are you thinking miko! ' miko thought feeling embarrassed, "heres the book that i want to rent out! How much is it? Oh and whats your name? " connor asked miko who looked shocked but smiled softly after, "oh uh the names miko and its 31 dollars" he spoke as both the males shaked hands both of then smiling at each other.

"im connor! I was very interested in you so can we be friends perhaps? " miko looked at connor chuckling, "sure why not? " both the males chuckled but connor stopped "whens your shift ganna end? Maybe we can get to know each other? " he asked "oh yes my shift is ganna end soon so sure why not end it early! "

Connor looked at him excitedly he practically jumped up and down, miko chuckled as he put the the paper work aside and organized them in a drawer, both the males walked out the door both of them talking to each other on the way.
_----------------------------_

𓍯⊱ʚOɞ⊰𓍯
✐𝐛𝐲- ♬♫𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢♫♬_