15.Lean on my shoulder-2

Third one's Pov

"P.. Kinn?" Pete mutterd unsurely, his vision blur with tears.

In the next second Pete on Kinn's strong embrace crying his heart out. Pete don't know how Kinn find him but he don't care. All he needs now a shoulder to lean on.

"P'Kinn.... P'hhh"

"Shhhh... Petie. Breath." Kinn sit-down on the bench taking Pete along with him on his lap. Kinn cradles Pete slowly patting his back.

"I'm pregnant." Even before Kinn asking "what happened' Pete droped the bomb.

"Huh?" Kinn was surprised and it took some times to register it on his brain.  Looking at Pete's face he knows there's even more left to say.

"And they said I need to do an abortion quickly." Pete said imotionlessly.

"P__Pete." Kinn stuttered and his hold around Pete tightened even without him realising. He doesn't know what to say, his mind became blank.

Kinn understood only one thing and it was that what Pete needs right now is someone who would listen to him. He held Pete's chin looking directly at his eyes and mutterd "You can still lean on my shoulders as you wish, Petie. It is still your own place that no one can reach after you."

As soon as Kinn finished he quickly wrapped his hands around Kinn's neck and rest his head on Kinn's left shoulder. Pete slowly started to explain what happened in the hospital almost drenching Kinn's shoulder with tears of pain.

"After I waked up in a strange place I immediately recognised it as a hospital room. Lastly I remembered I was in a Cafe so I get little bit tense but then I saw Phi Top. I don't know why but they seems to be tense... specially Phi Top... So I asked what's wrong with me?"

>>>>>Flashback<<<<<

"What's wrong with me doctor?" Pete asked.

"Mmmm.... You're pregnant Mr.Pete" Older doctor said removing his stethoscope.

"What? Are you kidding me?" Pete chuckled not getting this seriously but when he saw Top's face his smile faded little by little.

"You're already 10 weeks pregnant, son. Here, look at this." The doctor handover file to Pete. Pete clumsily opened the file and his eyes met with the line printed in Red 'POSITIVE'.

"But...." Doctor cleared his throat to get Pete's attention.

"But what?" Pete's voice barely above a whisper.

"Sit first, child and have this." Doctor offered a glass of water to Pete but Pete shook his head.

"Don't get too tense child. I'll tell you this directly.. there's no need to hide this from you. Maybe what I'm about to say will be a little hard for you to accept.

It's true that you are already 10 weeks pregnant... but son you can't keep this baby.

As you know you was in a coma nearly one month and that whole time your life depended on strong medicines and medical care. I don't know how they missed your pregnancy during the medical care but... already your baby's heartbeat started to get weakened.

So You have to get an abortion as soon as possible before it's too late. If you keep this baby it will definitely endangered your life too." Doctor explained slowly.

"No... noo..... it's not true. I'm not gonna kill my baby." Pete shouted absent mindly... he stands up while clutching his belly protectively. His whole body trembled like a leaf. Doctor Top quickly reached trembling figure. Doctor sighed looking at Pete