Zzzzz

His eyes were beginning to droop. It had been a long, exhausting day. Both mentally and physically. His head was running circles while he physically sat Straight up. Not once did he slouch. But he knew that as soon as he retired to bed that someone would immediately call. He looked around to ensure nobody was in his office but him. Upon noticing the emptiness, he lessened his bow tie. And unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt.

'Ahhh I can finally breathe.' He thought to him self. He propped his feet up on his desk. Stretching his arms back in a relaxed position.

'At least I will be somewhat comfortable!' He thought to himself, signing out of pleasure.

He couldn't remember the last time he had had time to relax. Between the surprise for Ashley, avoiding Ollie and his angels of darkness, and keeping them away from Ashley, there had been no time to himself.

He pondered as his eyes were quick to close but short to reopen with each blink. Each one getting longer and longer. He tried to convince himself that thinking with his eyes shut would allow him to think more clearly.

It seemed to work. He was nearly asleep when a great and terrible thought entered into his mind.

'Why are Ollie and his toads after my true love?'