Hottie body

Hand in hand, Tyler and Ashley strolled into the forgotten library. Tyler was a gentleman and opened the Door for her. Ashley was stunned. Nobody did that anymore! And yet here he was, mr Tyler hottie body making her feel like a princess In a world of trolls.

And all she could do was smile! She felt like a fool, but it was so worth it. Especially when he came up behind her and put his hand on the small of her back.

His touch sent shivers up her spine. Her heart aching. An audible gasp escaping her mouth. This made Tyler chuckle . Ashley's cheeks went from being naturally rosy to being bright red. She had never blushed so much.

Tyler loved it. He loved the abnormally wide smile that replaced usually timid smile. He'd never seen this side of her. He loved it. He loved that she was finally opening up to him.

''I mean we've known each other for A freaking long time. Sure we haven't spoken in a while, but even back when we were the best of buds, I never saw that smile. I absolutely love it. Wait. I absolutely love HER!!''

Ashley became increasingly confused. Tyler had suddenly stopped walking. Completely zoned out.

"Tyler. Ty? What's wrong ? This is not funny TYLER!!"

Ashley stood there. Not knowing what to do. She was scared and cold and so incredibly confused.

Her heart was beating so quickly and hard that she was afraid her heart was going to jump out of her chest. Leaving her dead and him frozen standing there in the middle of a nearly abandoned library.

The same thought repeatedly coursed through her mind.

'What will I do? I can't lose him. I love him.'