A little surgery

(there was extra stuff added to the previous chapter if you read a few minutes after the update, also remember to vote and comment your opinions, I'm always up for constructive criticism and ideas on what you guys want)

(Levi pov)

(gasp)

"wha. ..where the hell am I, where's the electric chair, am I free? wait. . .where's Ranboo?"

"Oh thank god your awake!" 

"Ranboo?" I couldn't make out who the figure was but it sure looked like Ranboo. My nerves still felt like they were on live wire from the electricity that was viciously pumped inside me.

"I see You two have been re-aquanited, now, whils't you were gone Levi, we decided you could use some. . .sugery. We don't have a qualified doctor but Ranboo can do it, can't you? and also one more thing. We ran out of pain meds" I suddenly realised I was bound to an operating table and as I kicked and thrashed trying to escape it was no use. "I have to get the key. they hid a key inside of you, you've already been cut open once but I have to cut you open again, I'm so sorry." Ranboo looked so guilty, but they had no choice. If they didn't perform the surgery we would both killed.

"I can't find any other way. If we don't get the key the puzzler will murder us and we'll forever be trapped in here."

"It's fine. I understand, I am not worth much and you need that key to live. id rather you live and be free than both of us alive and trapped forever. Before you leave though, I think you deserve to know something. You went missing when I was eleven, The day I went missing I turned 14. . .you've been gone for three years. No one remembers you, no one knows of you, all your channels and videos were deleted and wiped from existence. No one remembers you, I was the only one who remembered. I'm so sorry. . ."

with that I laid back on the table ready to be cut open 

but it never happened. Ranboo didn't do it.