RUN

(I meant to publish this yesterday but I forgot)

(Ranboo pov)

I saw Levi stare at the wall and they just walked through it like it wasn't there, the wall glitched and disappeared leaving camera's and wires infront of me. Out of the blue a sharp ringing noise pierced through my head, the mask stuck to my head started to tighten burning my face and my vision blurred. I felt the sudden urge to hurt Levi, my vision clouded red. I hadn't known them for long but I felt like I should trust them, like they were going to save me from this insanity. I started to feel numb, I tried to move my arms and legs but I couldn't. I started to walk towards Levi, menace in my eyes, terror in my heart. My fingers twitched from where I desperately tried to move . I couldn't control what I was about to do, I didn't know what I was about to do but what I did know. . .Levi needs to run.

"LEVI RUN"

(Levi pov)

Ranboo started to walk towards me, his eyes were dull and lifeless but also deadly. their fingers twitching  weirdly. They only said one thing "LEVI RUN" and run I did. Seconds after they started to run after me lifeless in their face but full intent to harm me. I ran and ran but I couldn't escape. I was tackled to the ground and men in suits and strange masks came running. One held two syringes. I tried to squirm away but I couldn't move at all. All I could do was scream as they plunged a syringe in both our necks. They fell almost instantly allowing me a short window to escape, and once I did I ran and ran.

I sat down behind an electronic sign. I wanted to cry but I remained silent. I wanted to scream but I remained silent. I wanted to run back. I wanted to save them but I felt glued to the floor. I looked up to the ceiling not knowing my next move, I had carefully planned out everything. I was going to go to the end but Things were changing, they weren't right and the chat weren't picking the same options they did before, at least I think they weren't. As I started to fall asleep, the syringe still in my neck. I heard the footsteps of the workers come towards my hiding spot. They turned the corner and saw me laying there, rapidly loosing my consciousness.

"I knew this one was trouble. . .what do we do now?"

"Well as we say in theatre. . .the show must go on"