Broken Perseptions

(Levi pov)

I hadn't fully awoken from my slumber but I could hear voices, my eyes glued firmly shut but my ears ready to listen.

"Are you sure we should have them accompany the hero, it's dangerous"

"they need to keep the mask on otherwise our grip on them is lost, the hero also needs this mask to keep the control. It allows hatch to communicate with them. It doesn't hold as firm grip as it does hetch's friend but it should suffice. Since they need to keep the mask on it won't look suspicious that they both are the only ones wearing it."

"if you insist then. . .wake them up soon, get the camera's ready and let the show begin."

"Wha. . .what happened. . .hello?hello?is anyone there?can anyone hear me?where am I?HELLO?SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND?! " I clutched my head and started screaming, the mask on it was so tight and there were camera's everywhere making buzzing noises and flashing bright lights. I tried to stand up but I fell to the ground and collapsed.

"wake them up, I don't care how, shock them or something!"

I felt a jolt of electricity go from the back of my neck and spread up my nerves into my head and I awoke. I could see a log cabin living room with a tv. It was where the first episode of Generation Loss was held. The episodes were still uploaded but people thought it was staged, I watched the episodes back memorising everything. I spent so long and I still do trying to find out what happened, how did it work. He appeared to have no idea of it being a show, the reality of that being broken at the end of the second episode and beginning of the third. I knew in this moment that I was experiencing the same thing. I was playing the simulation. I needed to play along acting and putting on a mask. 

When I looked over to the side there was an armchair that wasn't there before and on it resided a familiar looking person. On that chair sat none other than Ranboo themself. They were chained to the chair around their waist and their wrists and ankles were cuffed with thick metal bands. Wires all around them and A weird looking wire stuck inside their temple on their head. The mask still on their face, now repaired, the same grey jacket with red accents. The same creepy symbol on it. It was Ranboo in the flesh

They were alive. . .