ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ

AMINA

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. I quickly realized I was naked and pulled the blanket over my body. I get up, wrapping it around me, and quietly open the drawer.

I pulled out a shirt, but then I saw Dax in the doorway. I gasped and placed a hand on my chest. He got closer to me, gripped on my chin to look at him.

"You knew what I was, doctor." He says to me. "You knew what I was when you got involved with me. If you don't want to be here, leave.

It's true I did.

But despite all that, I'm still here. I was scared last night. I was terrified, in fact. Dax walked past me and sat on the edge of my bed.

I feel something for Dax. I'm drawn to him. I want to be with him. Every meltdown, I want to be there. I want to help him.

"What if I asked you to hurt me?" I said softly, still clinging the blanket to my body.

"What?" He asks and raises an eyebrow. He was stunned by my request

He stands up and starts to walk towards me. I can feel my knees shaking as he approaches, but I stand my ground.

"You want me to hurt you?" He asks his voice low and menacing.

"Yes." I whisper. "I deserve it."

He reaches out and grabs me by the throat, pulling me closer to him. I can feel the heat of his body against mine as he leans in and whispers into my ear, "If I do this, there's a good chance I will kill you."

"I know.."

His grip on my neck tightened. "You're too good for me, doctor."

"No. Please. I want you to break me. I want you to hurt me." I pleaded, looking up at him, then dropped the blanket revealing my naked body.

DAX

I drew in a sharp breath as I stared down at the doctors soft plump breast. She grabs my free hand and placed it right on her pussy.

Fuck she's going to get herself killed.

I rubbed her clit squinting my eyes at her. I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. I moved my hand lower, and I froze.

Fuck her pussy is soaking wet.

"You can't handle it, doctor." I said to her, but she kept looking up at me with those innocent yet lustful eyes.

"Please..." She said softly, and I slipped a finger inside her.

I pushed another finger inside her, and a moaned escaped her lips. She placed her hand on my shoulder to steady herself.

"Show me how you want to ride my cock." I said to her and she nodded.

The doctor moved her hips on my fingers but every moan made me want to fuck her senseless. I moved my fingers inside her and found her sweet spot.

"Fuck right there~" She moaned and I could feel her walls tightening around my fingers.

She's going to cum.

She moved her hips faster and leaned her head back in pleasure.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Just as she was about to cum I pulled my fingers out of her stopping her orgasm. She looked up at me in pure shock and betrayal. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked her off me.

She tastes so fucking good.

"I told you." I said to her.

"No, please. I want more." She pleaded.

Once again, I'm fighting with myself. The voice is in the back of my head, and I know I'm going to kill her.

I grabbed her by the throat. "Do you remember the safe word, doctor?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Good." I said and crashed my lips with hers.

I lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I carried her to the bed. I laid her down on the bed and took her nipple into my mouth, causing her to moan.

I could feel her body responding to mine. All the while, I was torn between the pleasure I was feeling and the guilt I knew I would feel later. But I couldn't stop. I needed her, and she seemed to need me, too. She looked up at me with a pleading expression.

"Break me." She whispered.

As you wish, doctor.

I couldn't resist the urge to touch her, to feel her body against mine.

As I kissed her roughly as she moaned into my mouth. I reached for her wrists and pinned them above her head.

I want to worship her body but still defile her.

I reached for the rope I had hidden under the bed and began to tie her wrists to the bedpost. Amina's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't struggle. She just lay there, waiting for me to take what I wanted.

I began to kiss her neck, trailing my lips down her body. I could feel her shiver as I touched her, but I didn't stop. I needed to have my way with her, to feel her body respond to mine.

I flicked her clit with my tongue causing her to let out a cry of pleasure. I buried my face between her legs devouring her sweet pussy.

She moaned loudly and tugged on her restraints. I push a finger inside of her, still using my mouth.

"Fuck." She breathed.

As soon as the doctor was about to cum I stopped and stood up to watch her reaction. She groaned loudly in frustration.

My cock was rock hard.

I quickly took my pants off and climbed on top of her.

"Wait." She whispers.

"Bailing already?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"I want you to use the knife on me."

My cock twitches as soon as she says that but I'm to stunned to speak. A woman has never asked me to do that before.

"Do you even know what you're asking me to do?" I ask her.

Yes. Hurt her.

She nods. "Make me bleed, please."

I grabbed the pocket knife from under my pillow and slowly pushed myself inside her.

"Oh God." She moans as she tugged on the restraints.

"God can't help you now, doctor."

I began to move my hips, thrusting inside her hard. Her warm pussy feels so good around my cock. I could feel her responding to me. Her moans grew louder. I wanted to make her come, to feel her body explode with pleasure.

I slid the knife across the soft skin of her stomach and watched the reaction on her face. With a primal roar I pounded her pussy and slid the knife across her skin again.

I know I'm hurting her, but she doesn't stop me.

"Tell me to stop, doctor." I said thrusting inside her. "Tell me  to stop now. Use the word doctor. Please."

Finish her. End her now.

"No." She moaned. "Hurt me. Use me. Don't stop."

I groaned loudly. My hands were covered in blood.

She'll never survive this.

______

I have a twisted mind, ok?

Don't forget to leave a comment.