ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ

DAX

I waited for my next therapy session with the doctor. I kept feeling an overwhelming urge to kill her, but I hadn't given in. I know I am nothing but an experiment to her, and it annoys me. I can feel the anger rising inside me.

My mind drifts back to my childhood.

I held my little brother's hand as we walked down the hallway to my mother's room. We heard her in there for hours on hours pacing. I was hungry, and so was Evan, but we ran out of food two days before.

"Go to your room and don't open it unless it's me, okay?" I whispered to him, and he nodded.

Evan ran into our room, and I slowly pushed open the door to my mother's bedroom. She was mumbling gibberish to herself while pacing back and forth.

"Mom?" I said softly, afraid to even step foot into the room.

She didn't answer.

"Mom, can we get some food? Evan and I are hungry." I said in a shakey voice.

I hadn't been to school in three days, not that I even needed it. My teachers would always give me the advanced work, but even that I learned quickly. I knew I'd have to go back eventually, but I was so worried for Evan.

"Mom, please." I begged, and she finally stopped and turned to me.

"Get out." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Get out!" She yelled and pushed me out of her room so hard I hit the back of my head on the floor.

I don't know how long I was out, but I woke up to Evan crying over me. I immediately wiped his tears and got up. My head was throbbing, but Evan needed food.

I grabbed our winter coats and helped Evan with his. "Let's go get some food, okay?"

Evan nodded, and he took my hand. It was nighttime and snowing, but there was a small supermarkets, three blocks away.

I hated my mother for what she was doing to us. Evan and I walked all the way there in the snow. I peaked inside and saw the guy at the register playing on his phone. I snuck in quietly and moved down the aisles. I had no money, but I did what I had to do.

I saw the cooked hotdogs and grabbed two of them, and stuffed them into my jacket. Just as I was about to grab another, the man noticed me.

"Hey the hell, you think you're doing boy?!"

I quickly ran out the store and grabbed Evan's arm, pulling him with me to run. We ended up hiding behind a dumpster. I didn't know where we were, and I wouldn't know until morning since the snow was so thick.

"Here." I said, handing Evan his hotdog, and he took it.

Evan was finished with his hotdog in no time, but I was still eating mine.

"Still hungry." Evan said to me, and I gave the rest of mine to him.

I was hungry, but Evan was my priority. I hated my mother for this.

I took a deep breath.

"Two more days." I mumbled and stared up at the ceiling. "Two more days, and I'm out of this shit hole."

~

The next day, the guards walked me to a strange room, and I saw the doctor sitting there with a chess board in front of her.

"Hello, Dax." She smiled, and the guards unchained me, then left the room.

I sat down in front of her, only staring at her.

"Would you care to join me in a game of chess?" She asked.

I smirked. "What do I win?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath and moved her first piece. "Whatever you want."

Oh? Really now?

I grinned and moved my piece.

"So, how are you feeling today?" She asked

I rolled my eyes and continued playing. She wasn't going to win this. I anticipated her every move.

"So I see we're still not into talking?" She asks.

"Only when I want to." I replied.

"Can you talk to me then?" She asked

"About what?" I asked and took one of her pieces.

"Anything you want." She says.

"How long have you been married?" I asked.

"Three years. Have you ever been married?"

I snorted. "No. If I married someone, she'd likely be dead in a week."

"Why'd you say that?"

"Because it's who I am, doctor. I'm a murder. A killer. A monster." I say as I make a move again.

"Are you?" She asks.

"I killed thirteen women. What more proof do you need?"

"I don't believe you're a big of a monster as you say you are." She says, taking one of my pieces.

"Careful doctor." I warned.

"I'm just saying."

"You're naive." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not naive. I just don't believe that you're truly as evil as you say." She continues.

"Oh yeah?"

"If you're so horrible, tell me what you're thinking." She says, taking one of my pieces.

"Right now?" I said, looking directly into her eyes.

"Yes." She answered.

"Killing you." I said, making my last move. "Checkmate."

I want to know why the doctor was so interested in me.

"Congratulations." She said, smiling.

"You owe me a prize." I said.

She took a deep breath. "What would you like?" She asked.

I quickly leaned over the table. My face was only inches away from hers. She gasped but not in fear. I looked into her eyes, expecting her to show some sort of fear, but there wasn't any.

"A kiss." I whispered.

Her breathing was quick, and I could feel her breath on my lip. "A kiss or your life." I repeated.

She was silent for a while.

"My life." She answered.

I was taken aback by her answer and sat back down slowly.

Game on doctor.

________

See me personally.... legs would've been wide open.