Chapter 21-Day 3

It was the third day of the Grand Magic Games,you sat at the stands with the rest of the guild,Mira was fighting Jenny from Blue Pegasus.

"Jenny is gonna be destroyed"you mumbled.

You looked over at Gray and all of a sudden he turned pink,Natsu too.You looked around and every boy turned pink,you looked and saw the two having a showdown,in bikinis.

'Of course'you thought sarcastically,mentally rolling your eyes.

Suddenly every girl from every guild came down and wore swimsuits,you slapped your face with your hand.

'This is getting really stupid'you thought.

Mavis stood up and held swimsuits.

"Don't tell me!?Us too!?"you shouted.

"Yep!And if you don't I will haunt you forever!"she said.

You sighed and put one on and got into the arena,at that second you got in,you hid your body from all the boys,turning red.A few rounds came each of us changing our clothes,then the announcers announced the next round,wedding themed...you found yourself in a white dress and you face-palmed.

'What have I gotten myself into!?'you thought.

"Now each of you pick a partner!"the announcers said.

Three boys surrounded me,Gray,Lyon and Rogue.The three of them glared at each other when they reached me.

"She'mine!"Gray shouted.

"No she's mine!"Lyon shouted.

"Nope,I got her first!"Rogue shouted,you face-palmed again.

"When you were four!I've been with her the longest!"Gray shouted.

"Well when you decided to disappear I was her friend for those seven years!"Lyon shouted.

'They all had good points'you thought.

They continued bickering until the contest officially ended,Gray walked with you back to the stand,smirking truimphantly at Lyon and Rogue who walked back to their respective guilds sulkily.

(Time Skip)

The day was over and it was an interesting battle between a mermaid and a tiger,suprisingly Rogue's cocky friend's guild lost.You walked back to the bar and you heard that Natsu stormed into Sabertooth,for Yukino the tiger who lost.

'I hope he doesn't take it too far and destroy all of Crocus'you thought.

It was dusk and you decided to walk with Storm,because of the games you coudn't pay much attention to your exceed so you decided to have spend some time with the raven exceed.Suddenly you bumped into someone again,this time it was Lyon.

"Y/N,what are you doing here?"he asked.

"Walking around with Storm"

"Oh,cool can I come too?I'm really bored"

He gave you that look that Gray would do that always made you say yes.

"Fine,oh Lyon are you sure you and Gray aren't brothers?Cuz you two are exactly the same personality-wise"

"We aren't brothers,we just coincidentally share the same personality"

You walked with Lyon and ran around Crocus buying fish for your exceed.

'He has the looks of Gray and the bottomless stomach of Natsu'you thought.

You gave in and sat down Storm next to you sleeping soundly,you rested for a bit because your legs were exhausted.Lyon was next to you and he slung his arm around your shoulder,you let him be.You were too exhausted,sleepy,and tired too care.You leaned against his shoulder and closed your eyes.

(5 minutes later)

"Y/N,wake up.Storm's gone!"a voice shouted.

You bolted up and found Lyon smirking Storm still sleeping,you slapped him and his smirk grew wider.

"I'm gonna take Storm home"you grumbled.

You parted ways with Lyon and headed to where you and Gray were staying.

(Time Skip)

You opened the door and saw Gray leaning against the wall,arms crossed,eyebrow raised,and he scowled.You placed Storm on the bed and looked at Gray.

"Who was it now?Still Rogue or is it Lyon,or maybe even Rogue's cocky friend,Sting?"he asked.

"What are you talking about?"you asked innocently.

"I'm not an idiot Y/N,I wait for you every night and when you don't come home I know you would sleep with your 'friends'"Gray said saying friends in a disgusted voice.

"Gray,there my friends,nothing more"

"Oh yeah!?Do you call sleeping on another man's chest being 'friends'!?"

"I know I sleep on their chest but I only think of them as friends!"

"Y/N I told you to avoid them"

"Since when can you control my life!?If I wanted to leave you I woud've done it by now!"

Gray was taken aback but glared at me.

"Well then if you really wanted to leave then go!"

You moved so your bangs could cover your face.

"Fine,so long.Gray Fullbuster"

You slammed the door and left Gray inside,you began to run and when you stopped you sat down and in anger froze everything around you...

(Gray's P.O.V)

I glared at the door Y/N shut before sitting down on the bed grunting.

"Nice move Gray"Storm said before sitting down.

"Sometimes I wish I never had found you,that I never had pity on you"I snapped harshly.

I heard sniffling and the door opened again before shutting quietly.

'What have I done?'I thought.

The door opened again and it was Lyon this time.

"Gray?"

"Go away Lyon"

"Where did Y/N go?"

"Did you hear me!?I said go away!"I shouted looking at the ice mage.

He took a step back before nodding and leaving...

(Lyon's P.O.V)

I left,I had never seen Gray that ticked off something must've happened.I gripped Y/N's fur scarf harder she took it off and accidentally left it.Then I found Storm flying around looking like a lost puppy.

"Storm!?"I called out.

"Lyon!Have you seen Y/N!?"he said landing.

"No,but I can feel something cold nearby,it must be Y/N's magic"

"If I let you in the air you help me find Y/N"

I nodded and he picked me up and I used my senses to find where the icy winds were coming from.

"There!The icy feeling is stronger!"I shouted pointing to a cluster of trees.

Storm flew over it and I found a ton of ice,it was definitely Y/N's magic.Storm dropped me and got on my shoulder before I started making my way across the trees and ice.I found Y/N crying her knees on her chest.She hid her face and she was hugging her knees.I walked up to her and she made no move to stop.

"Y/N what's wrong?"

"I think I may have broke up with Gray"...