Chapter 8:Announcement

"I'm fine Gray,you just cut me that's all"you said.

The two of you left back to the guild and you felt something tap your shoulder,you turned and you only saw Gray who's hands were in his pockets.You felt another tap and you turned around again and you saw Gray who was hiding a smirk but failed.

"I know it's you Gray"you said.

"What?I didn't do anything"he said with a grin on his face.

You punched his arm playfully and he slung his arm around your shoulder.When you got in the guild Master Makarov looked at the two of you.

"You've finally made up?Well,very good anyway I have an announcement to make"he said.

You leaned against the wall,Gray next to you.Gramps was mentioning names of the people who would take the S-Class exam,you were only going to paying attention to two names:yours and Gray's.

"Yadda yadda,yadda yadda,Gray Fullbuster,yadda yadda".....Gramps said.

You looked up then looked at Gray,he was going to take the S-Class exam,without you...

"That's all"Gramps said before leaving.

Gray looked at you.

"Y/N you weren't called"he said.

"I know,it's fine.Good luck Gray"you said.

You left for your house and Gray held your wrist stopping you in your tracks,you looked at him and he looked like he wanted to say something but coudn't.

"Gray?Is there something wrong?"you asked worriedly.

He smiled at you and you felt your heart skip a beat.

'I hate it when you smile like that,I turn into mush.Dang it Gray'you thought to yourself.

"Look,Y/N about Juvia"Gray began,he was half-expecting you to shout but you resisted the urge to smash the nearest thing to you when Gray mentioned her name.

"Yeah?"you said hiding the fury welling up inside you.

"I didn't kiss her,I was going to check on you but she pinned me to the wall and kissed me,I tried to stop her but she threatened to kil you with her power.I had no choice but to listen to her"Gray said.

The anger inside you disappeared,it was replaced with pity,you placed your hand on his cheek and he smiled again.

"I forgive you Gray"you said.

"Thanks Y/N"he said happily.

"Now stop smiling at me like that,it'll turn my body to mush"you said removing your hand.

"Okay,but can I atleast smirk?"Gray asked smirking.

"Sure,you look stupid smirking anyway"you said jokingly.

Gray slapped you playfully and you laughed,on your way to your home you met Natsu who looked like he just wanted to sleep.

"Oh,Natsu!Yeah i'm sorry for kinda sending you to nowhere"you said rubbing the back of your head sheepishly.

"It's okay,just please don't use your ice next time,It hurts"he said.

You realized what he was saying was true,some of his body was cut by the pointed ice you used to send him off awhile ago.

"Sorry,let me help you to Wendy,she might be able to do something for that"You said.

Natsu smiled and you helped him to the guild,his arm slung around your shoulder.

"Don't be jealous Gray,i'm only doing this as a friend,oh and i'll meet you later at your house"you said predicting Gray's feelings.

(Time Skip)

You opened Gray's door and you saw him lying down the entire place messed up,you rushed to Gray and picked him up,he was alive.You shook him frantically trying to wake him up.

"Gray!Gray wake up!"you said tears forming.

A tear fell on Gray and he opened his eyes,smirking.

"Gotcha"he said.

You dropped him and punched him on the face,you grabbed him by the collar and glared at him,he smiled and soon enough you smiled too.

"What was that for Gray!?"you shouted at the smirking ice make wizard.

"I just thought I should get you back for what you did to me"he said.

You pinned him to the wall and glared at him,he just smirked at you.You placed on hand under his shirt and began to freeze it.He yelped at how cold it was,and he looked at you fear in his eyes.You smirked at his fear.

"Y-Y/N your gonna f-freeze me!"he said beginning to shiver.

"The fear in your eyes,it's so fun to watch"you whispered in his ear.

"Y/N i-im serious n-now!Please s-stop!"he said.

You continued half of his body frozen already.

"Cold?"you asked.

He nodded before shivering.

"Let me make it warmer for you"you whispered.

You pressed your forehead against his and you let go wrapping your arms around his waist,he felt warmer and his face was turning redder and redder.You licked your lips and he turned redder,you smirked and you broke away.

"This is why I love teasing you Fullbuster,it's different every time"you said.

Once his face turned normal colored again you walked into the bedroom and fell asleep,Gray's arm wrapped around your waist...