Chapter 2:Ice Make Wizard vs. Ice Make Wizard

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You stood up and then Natsu charged at you,you fell and hit my head.When you stood up you rubbed it.

"What was that for!?"you shouted at him.

"Sorry Y/N"Natsu said.

"It's fine,just be careful next time"you said.

Natsu took a step but slipped and fell on you almost crushing you.

"N-Natsu,g-get off"you managed to choke out.

He got off you and you got mad,you had enough of his clumsiness so you punched him in the face,he rubbed it and gave you a confused look.

"What was that for?"he said.

"This was for charging at me like an idiot (*punches Natsu) and this is for almost crushing me (punches poor poor Natsu again)"

His confused expression turned into anger,he shot fire at you and you quickly dogded,soon you got into a full-on fight with the dragon slayer moving around the guild as you two fought.Then your back brushed against a dark blue haired boy,as Natsu was about to punch you,his fist on fire you ducked so Natsu hit the guy behind you.The guy behind you was about to throw a punch but you stood up so he punched you instead.Really mad you began fighting the other ice make wizard comepletely ignoring the pink haired dragonslayer.

(Time Skip)

It was a heated battle but I was at a disadvantage,I was getting tired but the dark blue haired boy was still fresh.You landed more hits on him than he did on you because of your agility.You looked at the guy you were fighting and he had a smirk on his face,he did something you least expected:he took of his shirt.You were unfazed by this but still shocked at what he was doing,your hoodie was still tied around your waist.The ice make wizard then mustered all his magic into creating a massive bazooka that he put on his shoulder.

Your eyes widened,there was no way you were gonna dogde that,so you quickly froze the place in front of you making a shield.When it hit the ice the ice went everywhere,you quickly made an ice clone and placed it on the floor and you slipped away behind him before the ice stopped flying everywhere,you made a sword out of ice and placed it at the side of his neck,he flinched and the ice finally stopped flying so everyone in the guild could see.

"Move and i'll kill you"you said coldly.

He lowered his head in defeat and most of the guild lowered their heads saying 'awwww' the ones who didn't 'awwwww' cheered.Exhausted you walked over to Natsu and raised your eyebrow.

"What's the 'awwww's and the cheers for?"you asked.

"The battle took so long people started betting on who'd win,most of them betted for Gray though"Natsu said.

"Oh,okay.I don't blame them he is pretty strong"you said.

Suddenly there was a tap on your shoulder,startled you turned around and saw it was Gray,the guy you just fought.

"You did pretty well,I have to say"he said with a smile.

"Thanks"you said returning the smile.

He left and completely ignored the fact he was still shirtless.

"That's odd"Natsu said.

"What's odd?That he isn't wearing a shirt?"you asked turning back to him.

"No he almost never accepts defeat,something's up with Gray"Natsu his face confused.

"Want me to talk to him?"you asked about to leave to talk to Gray.

"Go ahead but don't be suprised if he doesn't say anthing"Natsu said.

You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder,he raised his eyebrow at you and you sat down.

"Hey"you said wearing a smile.

"Hey"he said averting your gaze.

"Natsu's worried about you,so what's wrong with you?"you asked.

"N-nothing"he stuttered out.

You placed your hand on the back of his shoulder,he was shocked at this but made no move to stop you.Then his cheeks turned slightly pink which made you quietly giggle.

"You can tell me anything"you said in a soothing tone.

He sighed and looked at you his eyes staring at yours...

(Gray's P.O.V)

I sighed and looked at Y/N my dark blue eyes staring at her cold blue ones.

"I just don't like losing,especially to girls"I said lying.

Her hand on my shoulder moved and she came closer to me,I blushed,my cheeks turning redder as she came closer.

"It's okay Gray,people lose from time to time"

"But i'm not gonna lose to you again"I said with a smirk.

She raised her eyebrow and it was my turn to go closer to her,I reached her ear and whispered.

"Ever since i've joined Fairy Tail I never lose to the same person twice"I whispered.

"Wanna bet?"she said an evil smirk on her face.

"Sure,if you lose you have to do whatever I want for an entire day"I said.

"If you lose you have to wear a dress of my choosing for an entire day"she said evilly.

I nodded and she stood and left,I was so looking forward to our next fight.I was so excited I completely forgot why I was sad in the first place...