Chapter 5:"Fun"

Gray snorted as you put on your hoodie,still laughing.He smiled.

"Your staying here Y/N,next to me"he said.

"Whatever Gray"you said.

You sat down next to him and you began playing with your Ice make magic making all sorts of things.Later on,you got bored and yawned.

"Sleepy already?"Gray asked.

"Yeah"you said resting your head on the soft bed.

He laughed softly and fell asleep,you were wide awake,it was so cold.

'Probably what I get for using my ice magic'you said scolding yourself.

You were awake for awhile whenever you felt sleepy it became colder,you suddenly felt something on your waist.You turned and saw Gray who was awake.

"Did I wake you?"you asked.

"No I knew you were cold,I stayed awake for awhile waiting for you to sleep but I guess that didn't work out"he said.

His arm was wrapped around your waist,his hand felt warm and he pulled you closer to his chest.It was warm and soon enough you fell asleep...

(Time Skip)

You woke up finding Gray's hand still wrapped around your waist,you tried to move but his grip was really strong.After struggling so much he woke up and removed his arm.

"Sorry for waking you up"you said.

"I was awake awhile ago,just wanted to stay in bed for a few more minutes"he said.

You got out and left with Gray,his arm slung around your shoulder.When you got in the guild everyone was looking at you and Gray,you left the half-naked ice make mage and went over to Mirajane.

"What's this all about?"you asked her.

"I told the entire guild that you like Gray,and they waited until the two of you made your move"she said.

"You did what!?"you shouted at Mira.

"So would you rather be hunted down and killed?"Mirajane asked in her demonic voice,you whimpered and shook your head.

"Good"she said happily.

You felt something tap your shoulders and when you checked Juvia was furious.

"You lied to Juvia Y/N!You slept with Gray-sama!"she shouted.

"Woah!Woah!I had to sleep with him because it was a bet!"you said.

"Shut up Y/N!"Juvia shouted before sending a blast of water.

You dogded by leaping into the air but she took the chance to shoot water at you,you were sent back to the wall and landed on the floor with a thud.When you stood up you winced and almost fell again.

"Juvia!I don't want to fight you!"you shouted begging her to stop.

She only smirked before sending a blast of water,you coudn't dogde it because it was already so close to you,you closed your eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.You opened your eyes and saw Gray who froze the water just in time.

"Gray"you muttered.

The ice broke away and Juvia charged at you,Gray stopped her by placing his palm on her chest threatening to freeze her if she would move,Juvia stopped but still glared at you angrily.

"I wish Natsu hadn't brought you here!The only thing you've been doing her is get in Juvia's way!"she shoited angrily.

You took a step back your back brushing against the wall,you were struck at how angry her voice was and you could feel the anger in her eyes.You felt a tear fall down your cheek,Gray looked at you worriedly.

"Y/N?"he asked.

You didn't respond you only ran out of the guild,you could hear Gray's voice calling your name you just ignored it.You ran away from the guild,tears streaming behind you.You stopped and sat down and you formed a dagger made of ice.You played with it in your hand and you dropped it on your left hand,where the guild mark was.You put the dagger on your wrist and the pointed tip touched your skin,you winced at how cold it was.Suddenly something tackled you causing the dagger to accidentally hit your stomach,you looked and you saw Gray.

"Gray?What are you doing here?"you said fighting back tears.

"Don't kill yourself Y/N,please"he said.

You looked in his watery dark blue eyes and a tear fell from your face.

"Gray,Juvia's right the only thing I do is get in her way"you said,your head looking down.

"I don't care what that Juvia says,Y/N come back with me to the guild"Gray said before standing up and holding out his hand.

You took it but the moment you stood up you winced and looked at your stomach,blood was spreading fast,the dagger was still implanted on it.Gray saw and you could see his eyes were full of worry.

"Gray i'm fine"you lied.

"No your not"

He pulled out the dagger,in return you hissed.Gray took off his shirt and wrapped it under your white shirt and hoodie,preventing the blood from spilling any further.He then carried you bridal-style and rushed you back to the guild...