Chapter 15-Storm

You waved Gray goodbye as he and the guild left for Tenroujima.When he was out of sight you walked away,but for some reason you felt that something bad was gonna happen.You shook off the feeling and walked around boredly,suddenly you bumped into Lyon,you looked and saw the ice mage smiling.

"Lyon!"you said brushing off fake dust.

"Hey Y/N,what are you doing here?"Lyon asked smiling.

"I waved Gray goodbye,i'm gonna go to his house later on"you said.

"Oh,wanna hang out?Y'know to pass the time"Lyon said smiling at me.

'His smile is exactly like Gray's'you thought.

"B-but Gray"you said worriedly.

"Hang out just as friends?"Lyon said.

You nodded and spent the entire afternoon hanging out with Lyon,when it was sunset you were about to walk home but Lyon stopped you.

"Uhhh,Y/N c-could I go with you t-to G-Gray's house?"Lyon said turning a bit pink.

You bit your lip,well it's fine as long as Gray doesn't know.

"I suppose so,it's gonna be lonely anyways"you said.

You and Lyon walked to Gray's house,when you were in front of the door you heard purring,purring?You opened the door and found an exceed asleep.His fur was the exact same color as Gray's hair,it lazily opened one eye and it revealed it's green eyes.It's paws,chest,and tip of his tail were black.There was a note next to it you picked it up and read the note.

'When I was taking a walk awhile ago I found him crying,I brought him here and cleaned him up.I named him Storm,don't judge it popped into my head for some reason.Anyways take care of him while i'm gone,oh and Y/N i'll miss you...
-Gray'

Storm opened his eyes and you realized one was green and the other was blue,that was something.He purred and revealed his wings before leaping into your arms purring.You petted his head and he nuzzled your hand,you smiled at the tickling sensation.Lyon walked in shirtless,he looked at Storm then at you.

"Gray found him.Name's Storm.I know don't jugde his weird eyes and do you and Gray share your stripping habit?"you asked.

"Okay.And Gray's stripping problem is more uncontrollable,I've learned to restraint it"Lyon said.

"Gray's stripping is not a problem!It's hot"you said turning red.

"Okay then"Lyon said.

Storm yawned and slept on the bed,you suddenly smirked and pinned Lyon down on the bed,he immidiately turned red.

"Y-Y/N what are you d-doing?"he stuttered.

"Gray's not here,so you'll have to do"you whispered in his ear.

You placed both hands on his chest and he turned redder,you smirked and moved your hands to his abs,touching each and every one of them,he turned different shades of red and you began moving your fingers around his chest and stomach.A few low gruts and muffled sounds escaped his mouth and you smirked even more.

"Y-Y/N"he said.

You placed a finger on his mouth and shushed him,he turned even redder and you moved towards his ear.

"Gotcha Vastia"you whispered.

He turned redder (if that's even possible) and pushed you off of him.

"What the heck!?Do you do this to Gray too?"Lyon asked trying to calm his red face.

"Yes,yes I do"you said before falling asleep,Storm beside you peacefully sleeping.Lyon was next to you looking away,you could hear him mumble something.

(Time Skip)

You hung out with Lyon again,Fairy Tail was so much more quieter without Natsu,Gray and the others.Storm was on your head and Lyon was beside you,he got over what happened yesterday but you still laughed about it.You looked up in the sky the sun shining brightly.

'This is gonna be long and boring time without you Gray,so please hurry up.Lyon isn't as much fun as you'you thought.

Lyon looked at you and you looked away awkwardly,he smiled and you looked forward trying to ignore the silver haired mage.Suddenly Storm leapt off your head and ran off,your eyes widened and you chased after the exceed who quickly left your sight.

"Where the heck is Storm!?"you shouted at Lyon who ran beside you.

"I don't know why did he even run off?"Lyon shouted back.

"Maybe he saw something,look we gotta find the exceed!Gray's gonna kill me!"

You ran around and at some point at the corner of your eye you saw Storm run into an alley.

"There!"you shouted making a sharp turn.

You saw Storm cornering a mouse,you quickly picked him up and glared at the exceed.

"What the heck!?Do you know how much time and energy we spent looking for you!?"you shouted at the exceed.

He gave you the 'i'm really sorry please forgive me' look with his big eyes,you sighed and smiled.

"I hate it when you do that"you muttered.

"Y/N?"Lyon asked,he was on his knees and he was panting.

"What?"you asked.

"Can we get something to eat?All that running around is killing me"Lyon said.

You nodded and after eating you went to Gray's house,Storm immidiately dove into the bed and Lyon planted his face on the pillow,not bothering to change his sweaty clothes.You took a shower and got beside Lyon and Storm who were already asleep,after a few minutes you quickly fell asleep,but for some reason an uneasy feeling shot throughout your body.You somehow felt something bad was going to happen to Gray...