Chapter 4:Rivals

You turned to look and there were two people,one had sliver hair a few strands running down his face.The other had pink hair and a cat eared headband,and she wore really revealling clothes.I looked at Gray and he gritted his teeth and stomped up to the guy with silver hair.

"Lyon!What are you doing here!?"he shouted through gritted teeth.

"Calm down Gray,is it wrong to visit your guild every once and a while"the guy supposedly named Lyon said.

He looked around and when he saw you he kept staring at you,completely ignoring Gray who was shouting at him like a mad man.Suddenly he walked up to you and kneeled down on one knee.

'What is he doing?'you thought.

"Who are you?"he asked,hearts replacing his eyes.

"I'm Y/N"you muttered.

"Y/N it's such a perfect name for a perfect person like you!Tell me what are you doing here with that idiot of an ice make wizard.You should come with me to Lamia Scale do you can be with a real ice make wizard"he said.

You raised your eyebrow.

'He's insane'you thought.

Lyon was then dragged by Gray and they started arguing.

"Why are you dragging me away from her!?"Lyon shouted.

"You can't take her with you!She's already a member of Fairy Tail!"Gray shouted.

"Oh really?Where's her guild mark?"Lyon asked with a smirk.

'I forgot about the guild mark'you thought.

Gray gritted his teeth refusing to give up.

"How about a battle Lyon?If I win she stays here,and if you win she goes to Lamia Scale"Gray said with a smirk.

Lyon nodded and at the same time they took of their clothes leaving the both of them shirtless,the pink haired girl blushed widly and Juvia fainted.The two ice make wizards then started battling...

(Time Skip)

Lyon shot several arrows at Gray,who made a wall of ice it took one more arrow and the entire ice thing crumbled apart.Lyon smirked and walked over to Gray's form and grinned,the grin suddenly disappeared as he realized it was an ice clone.You heard laughing and Gray was behind Lyon and he smirked he then formed several ice swords and struck each of them at Lyon,he was not gonna dogde that.When he finished Lyon coudn't stand and Gray smirked,finally Lyon stood and walked to me before inching closer to your ear.

"I'll see you soon Y/N"he said before leaving with the pink haired girl.

Gray walked up to you and smirked.

"You get to stay in Fairy Tail Y/N"he said.

"The mark!"you shouted,Gray raised his eyebrow.

"I forgot about the guildmark"you said.

"Where do you wanna put it?"Gray asked you.

"I actually have no idea"you said.

"Come on,i'll take you to Gramps so you can officially be a member of Fairy Tail"Gray said.

Gray led you to the old man and explained about you forgetting to put a mark.

"Oh,so Y/N where are you going to put it?"he asked you.

You bit your lip thinking about all the possible places you were gonna put it,you then looked at your hands,then you decided to put on your left one.

"My left hand"I said

He nodded and the guild mark appeared on your left hand,you left and Gray followed.

"Why'd you put it on your left hand?"he asked.

"If I don't use both hands when I use my magic I just use my left hand"you said.

It was becoming night and before you were gonna leave Mirajane called you.

"What is it Mira?"you asked.

"I dare you to have a little fun with Gray tonight"she said with a smirk.

You blushed and shook your head.

"Do it or I will hunt you down and kill you"she shouted in her demonic voice.

You whimpered and nodded.

"Very good"she said looking proud with herself.

You were about to leave when someone grabbed your hand,you turned to look and it was Gray.

"What do you want Gray?"you asked.

"Your coming with me"he said with a smirk.

"No way"you said.

"Did you forget Y/N you had to do what I say"he said.

I grunted and nodded,suddenly Gary carried you and you caught one last glimpse of the guild,you saw Mirajane grinning evilly,you gulped.

'What have I gotten myself into?'you thought to yourself.

(On the way to Gray's house)

"Gray put me down I can walk"you said annoyed.

"Nope,I say I carry you and you have to do what I say remember?"he said evilly smiling.

"I hate you Gray"you muttered.

"I heard that"he said.

He continued carrying you and when he got to your house he placed you on the bed and locked the door.

"G-Gray what are you doing?"you stuttered.

"Mirajane said that you had to have some 'fun' with me tonight,i'm just following her orders"he said playfully.

You gulped again.

You pushed him and got on top of him he smirked and placed both of your hands around his neck,he turned red and you took off your hoodie and threw it somewhere in the room.You smiled and inched to his ear.

"Where'd your shirt go Fullbuster?"you asked.

He went to grab it but you pushed his chest leaving him on the bed he turned redder and you moved your face towards his,you went closer,the ice make wizard's face getting redder.You pressed your forehead against his and you grinned evilly.

"Can't believe you fell for that"you said.

His eyes widened and he pushed you off the bed landing with a thud,you laughed at him as he tried to calm his red face.

"Why'd you do that to me Y/N!?"he shouted.

"Mira said I had to have fun with you,she wasn't very specific now was she?"you said with smirking...