𝚡𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

OBI-WAN SAT NEXT To Apolla as she felt contractions. Apolla teared up as they got worse.

"Apolla, I need you to rest, okay?" Obi-Wan instructed, placing a hand on her forehead.

Apolla nodded and sniffed. Obi-Wan kissed her head, going to the front of the ship. How was he going to tell Apolla he killed Anakin? When they got to where Senator Organa and Master Yoda were Obi-Wan scooped Apolla up into his arms then walked down the hatch. Padmé and Hemera following behind them.

Padmé held Apolla's hand as she gave birth to the twins. Obi-Wan joined them soon after.

"The first one is a boy." Padmé told Apolla.

Apolla sniffed as she looked at her son, caressing his cheek, gently.

"Luke." Apolla whispered, looking over to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan kissed Apolla's forehead as he and Padmé helped Apolla give birth to the last baby.

"It's a girl." Obi-Wan told Apolla.

"Leia." Apolla mumbled, sweating beating down her forehead.

Padmé petted her head and kissed her forehead. Apolla closed her eyes as she felt her life force be taken.

"Oh, dear..." Obi-Wan mumbled, looking down at Apolla.

Apolla gasped. Someone intervened. Padmé  left with Leia in her arms. Obi-Wan handed Luke to Senator Organa then held Apolla's hand.

"Obi-Wan..." Apolla whispered, tears pouring down her face.

"My sister, please, get some rest." Obi-Wan mumbled, kissing her hand. 

Apolla kissed his cheek then let sleep take over.