𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

APOLLA SIGHED AS She was folding her clothes. Her husband barging into their apartment.

"I knew it...I knew it." Anakin walked over to Apolla and cupped her face.

Apolla raised a brow. Anakin sighed.

"He said that there's a possible way to bring life and death with a certain part of the force." Anakin looked down at his wife.

Apolla's stomach was huge, but not that huge. Apolla shook her head. Anakin pecked her lips.

"Pollie..." He mumbled against her lips.

Apolla looked up at him and sighed "I think we should have a plan to overthrow Chancellor Palpatine."

Anakin nodded and rubbed his face. Hemera was playing with her toys. Apolla sighed. The two of them were doing it for her and their unborn child.

"What if we both fake being consumed by the dark side? Only you and I would know." Apolla suggested.

Anakin looked down at his wife. Apolla always knew what to do or what to say.

"That's actually not bad, but what about the sith?" Anakin questioned.

"You really think you and I would actually be consumed by the dark side?" Apolla chuckled.

Anakin shook his head and stroked her cheeks. Apolla pecked his lips. Anakin pecked back.

"Daddy, come play with me!" Hemera giggled.

Anakin smiled and sat with Hemera, playing dolls with her.

❀ ❀ ❀

PADMÉ SAT WITH Apolla and rubbed her back.

"It's twins, P." Apolla mumbled, looking down at her hands.

Padmé sighed as she held Apolla's hand, gently.

Anakin came into the apartment and groaned "He confessed."

Padmé looked between Anakin and Apolla "What are you gonna do?"

Apolla stood up "Anakin, we have a daughter to think of. Two more kids on the way!"

Anakin paced in front of the two women. Apolla was right. The Jedi Council were also beginning to be suspicious of Apolla's absence. 

Anakin cupped her face "Have faith, love."

Apolla nodded and sighed "Tell Master Windu, now."

Anakin kissed her forehead and left the apartment. Apolla looked over to Padmé and teared up. Padmé hugged her. Apolla cried in her arms.

 Apolla cried in her arms