𝚒𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

APOLLA SAT NEXT To Obi-Wan on the council as Anakin stood before them. She was concerned that Anakin wouldn't be appointed master like he wanted.

"Allow this appointment lightly the council does not. Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Palpatine." Yoda stated, holding onto his cane.

"I understand." Anakin responded, staring at Master Yoda.

Apolla avoided contact with her husband, knowing how heartbroken he is.

"You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master." Master Windu spoke up, looking at Anakin.

How is that even possible?

"What?" Anakin questioned, disbelief written all over his face.

Apolla bit the inside of her cheek, looking at Obi-Wan.

"How can you do this? This is outrageous. It's unfair. How can you be on the council and not be a Master?" Anakin questioned.

"Take a seat, young Skywalker." Master Windu instructed.

Apolla sighed. She knew Anakin wasn't going to let it go when they got back to the apartment. They had a plan for 4 years.

Anakin bowed "Forgive me, Master."

He sat next to Apolla. Apolla was embarrassed by his outburst.

"We have surveyed all systems in the Republic, but have found no sign of General Grievous." Master Ki-Adi-Mundi spoke up. 

"Hiding in the outer rim Grievous is. The outlying systems you must sweep." Master Yoda responded.

Apolla bit her lip as she looked at her best friend. Obi-Wan sighed.

"We do not have many ships to spare." Obi-Wan looked over to Master Yoda.

"What about the droid attack on the Wookies?" Master Ki-Adi-Mundi questioned.

Apolla sighed "It can't be a coincidence and they could be outnumbered."

"Apolla's right. It's critical that we send an attack group there immediately." Master Windu spoke up.

"He's right. It's a system we cannot afford to lose." Obi-Wan stated.

Master Yoda nodded "Go I will. Good relations with the Wookiees I have."

"It's settled then. Yoda will take a battalion of clones to reinforce the Wookiees on Kashyyyk. May the Force be with us all." Master Windu said before dismissing the council.

❀ ❀ ❀

HEMERA'S LITTLE HEAD Turned to see Anakin walk into the apartment. She was definitely a daddy's girl. Padmé chuckled at that.

"Daddy!" Hemera beamed, running over to Anakin.

Anakin picked up Hemera and held her on his hip. Hemera smiled and rested her head on Anakin's chest.

"Senator Amidala." Anakin bowed.

"Hi, Ani." Padmé smiled.

Anakin sighed "Padmé?"

She hummed and looked at him "Yes?"

"Do you ever think we're on the wrong side?" He questioned.

Apolla sighed "What do you mean?"

"What if the Chancellor is the Sith Obi-Wan told you about?" Anakin questioned his wife.

It never crossed Apolla's mind till recently. Apolla looked over to Padmé then the little girl in her husband's arms.

"Apolla?" Anakin tilted his head.

Apolla sighed "I think I might have an idea."

Padmé looked at her "Oh?"

"What if you pretend to be on Palpatine's side? Gain his trust and you and I could take him down for good." Apolla bit her lip.

Anakin put down Hemera then held her hands "You know you're asking me to do the impossible, right?"

"Anakin Skywalker, trust me on this." Apolla cupped his face.

Anakin nodded "I should go, I love you."

"I know." Apolla whispered then went to her bedroom with Hemera to fall asleep.

Padmé left the apartment.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{Yeah yeah ik it's been ages I miss Apollakin but at least I got this chapter out! Chapter 10 coming soon! I hope people like the twists I have for Rots!Apollakin!}