𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

APOLLA SAT IN Her room with Anakin as she waited for Helios and Padmé. Anakin sat in front of Apolla and sighed.

She rested her legs in his lap and tilted her head"What's up, buttercup?"

He sighed and rubbed his eyes "I can't stop dreaming about my mother."

Apolla kissed his cheek and stroked his hand softly "Ani, when I lost my father, I thought the world had just ended. I couldn't stop him from death and there's no way around it."

Anakin looked at her "Would you stop it if you could?"

She shrugged "I mean I would, but my father's death was probably for a reason."

He nodded and sighed "Apolla, I don't know how you do it."

She chuckled "Darling, I go through losing people everyday, you can't save them all."

He nodded as they saw Padmé and Helios come back. After they came back the four of them decided to eat.

❀ ❀ ❀

"AND WHEN I Got to them we went into aggressive negotiations." Anakin said then thanked Teckla Minnau.

Apolla and her brother also thanked the lady.

"Aggressive negotiations, what's that?" Padmé questioned.

"It's when you negotiate with your weapons." Apolla and Helios replied in unison.

"Oh." She giggled in response.

Anakin used the force on Apolla's fruit to bring it towards him.

"Don't let Obi-Wan see you doing that." Apolla teased.

"Hush." Anakin said, blushing.

"Why would he be upset?" Padmé asked.

Apolla looked over at her best friend "It's like when your parent is pointing out your mistakes, Anakin thinks he's offended him in anyway, but Anakin is doing what he thinks is right, where as Obi-Wan does things by the book, which is not Anakin's fault. That's why it's being pushed that Anakin and I are forcebound soulmates and why he's supposed to bring balance to the force."

Anakin smiled softly and used the force to place Apolla's fruit back on her plate. She smiled and said a soft thank you. After they ate Anakin and Apolla were now sitting by the fire. Padmé and Helios were asleep upstairs.

Anakin bit his lip "Do you ever think of us being together?"

"I thought we were?" Apolla asked.

"Well, not officially, remember?" He laughed softly.

She giggled "Oh, yeah."

He kissed her head and stroked her knuckles softly.

Apolla yawned and leaned her head back into his chest.