𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

APOLLA KEPT PACING Which freaked out Padmé.

"If Obi-Wan is coming back that means so is Anakin, what if Anakin thinks I'm ugly, even though I saw him a year ago..." She kept rambling.

Padmé grabbed her shoulders "Apolla, calm down.."

She nodded and took a few deep breaths.

"I know there's that whole thing with the Jedi code, but he loves you and you love him, it's romantic." Padmé said, holding Apolla's hands in hers.

She smiled softly "Hopefully, you're right."

Padmé kissed her hands, smirking "I am, trust me."

They then heard Jar Jar yelling "Obi!"

"Oh, boy..." Apolla muttered, causing the former queen of Naboo to giggle.

Padmé nudged her arm, still giggling "Oh, stop it..."

Apolla giggled.

"Senator Padmé, Master Apolla, mesa palos here! Lookie, lookie, senator and master, desa jedi arriven." Jar Jar told them.

They walked over to Anakin and Obi-Wan. Once Anakin saw Apolla, he hugged her.

"Ani.." Apolla smiled softly against his robe.

"Hi, Pollie." Anakin mumbled, kissing her head.

She pulled away from him, holding onto his right hand as she smiled softly at Obi-Wan.

"Master Kenobi." She bowed.

"Master Jinn. It's a great pleasure to see you again, milady." He bowed in return then bowed at Padmé.

"It's been far too long, Master Kenobi." Padmé said, shaking his hand.

Apolla noticed Padmé did a double-take when she saw Anakin.

"Ani? My goodness you've grown, and Apolla was right you are very handsome." Padmé smirked.

Apolla blushed, as she knew Padmé was trying to set them up.

"So have you both, grown more beautiful I mean. Well, for a senator and a master, I mean..." Anakin blushing, looking down at Apolla.

She giggled, smacking his arm "Oh, stop! But, you'll always be that little boy we knew on Tatooine."

"Friendzoned." Obi-Wan mumbled.

Apolla rolled her eyes, playfully as they all walked over to the couches to talk.

"Our presence here will be invisible, milady. I can assure you." Obi-Wan told Padmé as they all sat down.

"I'm Captain Typho of Her Majesty's security service. Queen Jamillia has been informed of your assignment. I am grateful you are here, Master Kenobi, you as well, Master Jinn." Captain Typho told Obi-Wan then Apolla.